Our team of experts will listen to your needs, evaluate your condition from every angle to provide you with the very best treatment plan for you.
The Right Answers
What is our Dentistry Expertise ?
Dentistry is the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of conditions, disorders, and diseases of the teeth, gums, mouth, and jaw. Necessary for complete oral health, dentistry can have an impact on the health of your entire body.
This method of professional oral care focuses on improving the appearance of your mouth, teeth, gums, and overall smile. Common procedures include teeth whitening, veneers, fillings, and implants.
From our state-of-the-art, fully-equipped, modern clinic, we at Dr. Roze & Associates Dubai aim to help you improve the appearance of your smile. Whether your teeth are stained, discoloured, worn, chipped, broken, misaligned, misshapen or have gaps between them, our restoration team can give you the smile that you dream about but might not have imagined.
- Together, you and our specialist team members will work to develop a treatment plan that works with your requirements and budget.
- Any one or more of the following procedures may be included in a dental restoration process:
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Composite Bonding
For your complete smile make-over, you may want to combine a restoration treatment with teeth whitening, orthodontics and/or dental implants. (link these services) We have specialists in all areas of cosmetic dentistry as well as a laboratory in our own clinic – so there is no need to go anywhere else for the beautiful, confident new smile.
- Plastic aesthetic gum surgery, at Dr. Roze & Associates dental clinic in Dubai, is a specialist treatment to restore any gum defects or gum recession that is quite severe. Usually, the gum problems that are most troubling are in the area of the front teeth which is visible when you smile.
- The procedure involves taking ‘spare’ gum tissue from hidden areas of the mouth (for example, from the palate where it will grow back) and grafting it to the necessary areas of the mouth. The graft is then attached to the surrounding gum tissue and allowed to heal. Gums heal very quickly and the graft will be indistinguishable from the adjoining tissue.
- This procedure is quickly becoming very popular, as it can dramatically improve the appearance of problematic gums.
- Gum bleaching is a lightening procedure that removes excess pigment in the gums. If you feel your gums are too dark or have discolored areas, you may want to try the cosmetic gum bleaching treatment purely for aesthetic reasons – as pink gums usually showcase teeth better.
- The gum bleaching treatment in Dubai at Dr. Roze & Associates clinic is a combination of dermabrasion to remove the top layer of gum tissue and laser ablation to breakdown the melanin pigment in the gums. The treatment is not uncomfortable and there is no healing time needed. The full bleaching session can be completed in just 1 appointment.
- The gum bleaching treatment in Dubai at Dr. Roze & Associates Dental clinic is a combination of dermabrasion to remove the top layer of gum tissue and laser ablation to breakdown the melanin pigment in the gums.
- The treatment is not uncomfortable and there is no healing time needed. The full bleaching session can be completed in just 1 appointment.
- DSD is not only software, videos and photos, it is a digital concept that allows us to help you design your own smile and try it out before you undergo any treatments.
- With this new technology, the automatic calibration instruments in the DSD system are able to obtain precise measurements to help us realise the smile you have always wanted.
- We can also share the digital images with other specialists, lab technicians and the CAD/CAM equipment to make sure the goals in your approved treatment plan are reached with precision.
- When you are completely satisfied with the final simulation of your smile that you can see on screen, we can then proceed with the necessary procedures according to the treatment plan that we have developed together through the DSD process.
In some cases we will create a “mock-up” of your DSD and try it out directly in your mouth, using wax. We can check the aesthetics and function of your new DSD and see how it harmoniously integrates with your mouth and face.. We can then make the minor adjustments according to your desires. Once we are all perfectly satisfied with the DSD, we can remove the “mock-up” and commence with the treatment.
Some of the advantages of a DSD are:
- A highly detailed and accurate cosmetic diagnosis
- Direct communication between you and your specialist
- Digital images that precisely show the impact of new changes to your smile
Meet our specialists at Doctor Roze BIOHEALTH & BIODENTAL CLINICS :
CEREC® is a dental restoration system that allows us to produce ceramic restorations such as crowns, veneers, onlays and inlays using a variety of computer assisted technologies, including 3D photography and CAD/CAM (Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Manufacturing) technologies.
- Chairside – a technology that can be done while you are in the chair
- Economical – restorations made right in the office
- Restorations – giving teeth natural beauty, function and strength
- Aesthetic – metal-free and natural tooth-coloured restorations
- Ceramic – high-quality ceramics close in composition to natural tooth structure
By eliminating the need for impressions, several injections, lab work, and return visits the entire CEREC® 3D procedure takes approximately 1 hour to perform. Restorations are natural-looking and extremely precise.
- First of all, your specialist will work with you to determine the appropriate treatment. We will then prepare the tooth for the restoration by removing decay and damaged material.
- We will then take an optical impression of the prepared tooth. This procedure can be done very efficiently using the oral camera.
- The images can then be made into 3D virtual models using the CEREC® software on the computer screen.
- The 3D image can be converted into a real-life, natural-looking, tooth-coloured ceramic restoration in the CEREC® milling station.
- We will then fit the restoration into your mouth properly, securely and with perfect bite using a special bonding dental cement.
- Beautiful restorations that look and feel natural.
CEREC® ® is a highly reliable, state-of-the-art technology used to create tooth restorations such as crowns, veneers, onlays inlays, and bridges in a single visit. With CEREC® , we can design your restoration that looks beautiful and feels very natural.
- Your restoration in just one appointment.
With CEREC®, we are able to produce your restoration right in the office in less than 1 hour. There is no need to make any impressions or wear temporary products while your permanent restoration is created in an outside lab.
- The process is digital.
The CEREC® process relies on digital imaging to accurately determine the specifications of the restoration rather than dental impressions, eliminating the need to endure that sometimes unpleasant process.
- Restorations are made from the highest quality porcelain.
The strength that comes from milling restorations from a single block of ceramic porcelain makes it durable and resistant to cracks and flaws when chewing and biting. The ceramic material is anti-abrasive, plaque-resistant and responds like your natural teeth to changes in temperature. Also, this high-quality material is personally selected to match the natural colour of your other teeth.
- Recovery time is faster.
Restoring a tooth immediately after an invasive treatment means there is less irritation, the tooth structure is maintained and there is less chance of infection.
- The CEREC® Acquisition Unit – is a medical grade computer and specifically-designed oral camera. We first take a digital picture of your tooth, which is used instead of traditional impressions. The computer and CEREC® 3D software then converts the digital image to a 3D virtual model on the screen right in front of you. We can then work together to design the perfect restoration such as a crown, inlay/onlay or veneer.
- The CEREC® Milling Unit – We will select a ceramic block that matches perfectly to the shade of your teeth and insert it into the milling unit. The data from the acquisition unit will then be sent and the block is carved to the exact shape and dimensions that we have selected from your restoration. We will then polish the finished product and fit it into place.
- CEREC® is a registered trademark of Sirona Dental Systems.
Meet our specialists at Doctor Roze BIOHEALTH & BIODENTAL CLINICS :
Dental implants are artificial teeth that are placed into your jaw to hold a replacement tooth or bridge. Dental implants may be an option for people who have lost a tooth or teeth due to periodontal disease, an injury, or some other reason.
With attentive patient maintenance, dental implants can last a lifetime. They are completely secure and will allow you to speak and eat again with comfort and confidence.The ideal candidate for a dental implant is one who is in good general and oral health. Adequate bone in the jaw is needed to support the implant as well as healthy gum tissues that are free of periodontal disease.
- You will look younger due to maintaining the structure of your face.
- You will be able to chew and speak properly.
- Dental implants act to preserve the integrity of the jaw as chewing stimulates the bone to keep it strong.
- Dental implants can help to reduce the possibility of gum disease and infection.
- Your teeth stay in place and can last a life-time.
At our clinic, every member of our team is a specialist, which means we only expect the best from our team. Implantology is a specific field of dentistry that requires great skill, education and practice which is why our implant team is highly qualified and educated in this area of dentistry.
We have performed hundreds of dental implant procedures at the clinic since the founding in 2013, and we are proud to say, we are among the leading providers and referral clinics of dental implants in Dubai today.
We also believe in using only the latest in state-of-the-art technology – image guided implant surgery — to offer you the most precise and accurate procedures, efficient treatments and reduced surgical time.
At Dr. Roze Biodental clinic, we use computer-guided surgery to ensure maximum effectiveness of dental implant placement. Guided surgery is a process of planning the implant surgery using a computer, a CT image and surgical guide technology.
Surgical guides are the latest advancement in dental implant technology. The use of surgical guides allows us to place the dental implant accurately, precisely and in the ideal position in the bone to increase aesthetics and functionality of your new implants.
- Precise and accurate dental implant placement. CT scans are taken of the jaw and used to create 3D images. A specialised computer programme uses these images to create a perfect surgical template that we can use to determine the optimal locations for dental implant placement.
- Reducing the risks. Because we can see the entire structure of the jaw, teeth and bone computer-guided implant surgery allows us to assess exactly where the dental implant should be placed.
- Eliminating the need for sutures. With computer-guided surgery, we can do implants without surgical flaps which are small incisions in the gum tissue. With this new technology, we do not need to see the bone specifically to give us the correct placement for the dental implant.
- Reducing actual surgical time. The procedure can be completed faster than traditional dental implant surgery because we create a surgical template on the computer and we can have all the information we need right in front of us.
- Better patient understanding. The images that we create with the computer-guided technology allow us to easily explain the process to you and allow you to follow the procedure from start to finish.
- Restoring dental function sooner. With computer-guided implant surgery, we place the implant right away and many patients are able to receive permanent restorations during this same appointment.
At Dr. Roze Biodental clinic in Dubai, we provide safe and effective oral surgical procedures. We are one of the top referral clinics in Dubai – trusted by our colleagues to treat their clients exceptionally.
Our clinic is fitted with state-of-the-art equipment and staff are trained with the latest methods in dental surgery. It is also very important to us that training of our team goes further than just learning the job. Our team is instructed on a regular basis with specialists and additional education – to help you feel relaxed, calm, comfortable and assured in our care.
Oral surgical restorative and cosmetic procedures can include:
- Dental implants, Computer-guided Surgery(link)
- Wisdom tooth removal
- Dental bone grafting
- Jaw-related problems
Your wisdom teeth, or third molars, are the last set of teeth to develop. Sometimes they erupt from the gums and your mouth is able to accommodate them, but most of the time there is not enough room for them in your mouth. If your wisdom teeth are unable to erupt through the gum line properly they become impacted between the jawbone and the gum tissue.
Impacted wisdom teeth can result in swelling, pain or infection of the gum tissue, or in more serious cases, cause damage or movement to nearby teeth and gums. If you have any pain or swelling around the wisdom teeth or this area, we may recommend that impacted wisdom teeth are surgically removed.
A dental bone graft procedure may be the best way to restore bone material before placing a dental implant. Often in the area of missing teeth, there can be significant hard and soft tissue loss. The procedures vary and involve filling the socket with bone or bone substitute material to re-build the area and give a strong foundation for the dental implant.
- At Dr. Roze BioDental Clinic Dubai, we are passionate about prevention and helping you to keep your oral health in top condition as excellent Dental Hygiene is essential to the long-term success of your optimal oral health.
- Studies have shown that gum disease and poor oral health can contribute to conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, stroke, dementia, rheumatoid arthritis and possibly complications in pregnancy.
- We will create an excellent oral hygiene programme tailored just for you. We recommend that regular cleaning and check-ups are performed every 6 months or less – depending upon your personal needs and the recommendations of your hygienist. With a proper brushing and cleaning regime, a healthy diet and regular visits to the dentist, you can expect to greatly reduce the risks of problems requiring further dental treatments.
At your regular dental hygiene appointment, we will:
- Scale and polish teeth (we can use local anesthesia if necessary)
- Help you with bad breath issues
- Remove stains and tartar on teeth
- Clean in/around braces, bridges and implants
In addition, some patients require other more specific services:
- Fluoride treatment (recommend for children with growing teeth)
- Fissure Sealants on molars (recommend for children as their molars erupt)
- Teeth Whitening
We are happy to discuss your best options for an even brighter smile.
Why is it so important to have a regular professional cleaning if my teeth feel fine?
- We always stress prevention at Dr. Roze Biodental Clinics. Your regular brushing twice per day, and flossing once per day is so very important, but over time the bacteria in you mouth causes the build-up of plaque.
- Plaque is invisible and harmful to the teeth when it reacts with certain foods and releases acid that can cause tooth decay. It can also become tartar which is much harder to remove and can cause gum recession and inflammation.
- Only a professional can give you the thorough cleaning which will remove the most hard-to-reach plaque and stubborn tartar. And we will regularly check for cavities, gum issues, teeth crowding, or irregular bumps, and help you with bad breath and staining so your mouth is healthy and your smile is genuinely happy.
- THE ZOOM! WHITENING SYSTEM :
Zoom! Whitening is ideal for patients whose time is limited, or who have an important event coming up for which they want to look their best.
Zoom! Consistently delivers fantastic results, which is why is one of the most popular in-practice whitening procedures on the market and has been for many years.
- BENEFITS OF ZOOM! WHITENING SYSTEM :
- Instant results – we can whiten your teeth up to 5 shades lighter in as little as 1 hour!
- Tried and trusted brand with consistently great results.
- Perfect for busy people who want instant results at short notice.
- Our Dental Hygienists can carry out this procedure at the same time as your professional clean.
- WHITENING PROCEDURE :
- At Dr. Roze Biodental Clinics we start every whitening treatment with a consultation. Our experienced teeth whitening specialist will discuss any queries you might have about the whitening process before your treatment.
- During this consultation we assess your initial shade and note your lifestyle habits so your treatment can be tailored to your needs and desired results.
- Then you sit back and get comfortable while we brighten your smile.
- We use a protective sheet to cover lips and gums for maximum protection.
- We then apply the whitening gel to the teeth ensuring all bottom and top teeth are evenly covered.
- The LED light is used to activate the gel and break down stain particles to whiten the enamel. Light time depends on your desired whitening shade.
- The procedure is easy! And we know you will be delighted with your new white smile.
Following the procedure we recommend you do not consume any staining drinks or staining food for at least 24 hours and refrain from smoking as it only has negative effects on your results. We will provide you with after-care instructions when your procedure is completed.
- HOME WHITENING KITS
- We will first conduct a thorough examination to decide which whitening treatment is best for you.
- We then make custom whitening trays of your teeth using a mold.
- You will receive these trays, bleaching gel and instructions to ensure you are safely whitening at home.
- We will also discuss treatment time and after-care in order to get the best results.
If you’re going to have any orthodontic work done, it makes sense to have it done by the best orthodontist in Dubai.
At Dr. Roze Biodental & Biohealth clinics, we have many years of combined experience in orthodontics and offer a full range of treatments to our patients at very competitive rates.
Utilizing a full range of treatment options, including clear aligners and braces, we have helped correct the improper bites of hundreds of clients in the region.
We only work with registered specialist in dento maxillofacial orthopeadics, specialist orthodontists, to not only get a harmonious smile but also improve the function, the bite and the facial profile.
- No matter what your age, orthodontics can work with you to improve your bite and give you a well-aligned and functional smile.
- Straightening teeth and correcting irregular bites, improving function and facial harmony are accomplished through the use of corrective appliances such as:
- Fixed braces: classic and ceramic
- Invisible braces
- Clear Aligners/Invisible Aligners: Invisalign® (For more information visit Invisalign® .com)
- Early treatments: Interceptive orthodontic procedures and treatment
- Growth stimulation for children with enlarged overbite, a small lower jaw or convex facial profile
- Habit breaking treatments for tongue interposition or thumb sucking
- Custom-made Mandibular Repositioning Apparatus(MRA) for Sleep Apnea and OSAS (snoring)
- Custom-made mouth guards (for teeth grinding and/or sports).
- Retainers: fixed retainers, Essix retainers®, Hawley retainers®, Vivera retainers®.
- Orthognathic orthodontics (orthodontic treatment combined with jaw surgery)
Whether you want to discuss clear aligners versus braces, or know the pros and cons of Invisalign® , we are here to help create a custom treatment plan based on your teeth, situation and budget. We can also give you an accurate estimate of how long it should take to re-align your teeth.
Leaving misaligned teeth untreated may lead to other dental problems such as :
- tooth decay
- gum disease
- abnormal wearing of tooth enamel
- difficulty in chewing
Invisalign® is a series of custom-made clear trays that you change through the process of your teeth straightening. They are invisible and you can remove them for eating, brushing and taking part in sports activities.
We at Dr. Roze & Associates only work with registered specialist orthodontists. Our orthodontists treat existing problems, can identify problems that are developing, and take timely action to resolve problems before they fully develops. Orthodontists treat patients of all ages.
Orthodontic treatment can contribute to good dental health. Advances in orthodontics have made treatment more comfortable and more successful than ever for people of all ages. Orthodontists work with other dental practitioners — general dentists, periodontists, prosthodontists, oral surgeons — to provide a comprehensive approach to your dental health.
Many other clinics have ‘orthodontists’ who are general dentists doing orthodontic treatment. While there’s some instruction regarding orthodontics in dental school, it is minimal. It’s in the orthodontic residency program our orthodontists receives intensive instruction to learn proper, safe tooth movement (orthodontics) and the guidance of dental, jaw and facial development (dentofacial orthopedics).
These extra years of schooling make the orthodontist the dental specialist in moving teeth and aligning jaws. This is the only focus of their practice. We at Dr. Roze & Associates have specialist orthodontist and dentofacial orthopedics, registered with the EOS (European Orthodontic Society), WFO (World Federation of Orthodontics) and AAO (American Association of Orthodontists).
Timing is everything – even when it comes to your child’s orthodontic treatment. “Early” treatment, also called “interceptive” treatment, means treatment that is performed while some baby teeth are still present.
The American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) recommends that your child’s first check-up with an orthodontist be performed when an orthodontic problem is first recognized, but no later than age 7. Why age 7? By then, your child has enough permanent teeth for an orthodontist to evaluate the developing teeth and the jaws, which in turn can provide a wealth of information. AAO orthodontists are trained to spot subtle problems even in young children.
There are generally three outcomes of an initial check-up:
- No treatment is expected to be necessary.
- Treatment may be needed in the future, so the child will be followed periodically while the face and jaws continue to grow.
- There is a problem that lends itself to early treatment.
While there are many orthodontic problems that orthodontists agree are best treated after all permanent teeth have come in, early treatment can be in a patient’s best interests if their problem is one that could become more serious over time if left untreated.
The goal of early treatment is to intercept the developing problem, eliminate the cause, guide the growth of facial and jaw bones, and provide adequate space for incoming permanent teeth. A patient may require a second course of treatment after all permanent teeth have come in to move those teeth into their best positions.
The kinds of problems orthodontists may recommend treating while a child still has some baby teeth include:
- Underbites – when the lower front teeth are ahead of the upper front teeth
- Crossbites – when the jaw shifts to one side
- Very crowded teeth
- Excessively spaced teeth
- Extra or missing teeth
- Teeth that meet abnormally, or don’t meet at all
- Thumb-, finger-, or pacifier- sucking that is affecting the teeth or jaw growth
Some of these orthodontic problems are inherited, while others may result from accidents, dental disease, or abnormal swallowing.
Early orthodontic treatment can take many forms. The orthodontist could prescribe a fixed or removable “appliance” – a device used to move teeth, change the position of the jaw, or hold teeth in place in order to bring about desirable changes. Sometimes no appliances are necessary. Rather, removal of some baby teeth may help the permanent teeth erupt better.
The extractions will be timed to take best advantage of a patient’s growth and development.
Regardless of how treatment goals are reached, the bottom line is that some orthodontic problems may be easier to correct if they are found and treated early. Waiting until all the permanent teeth have come in, or until facial growth is nearly complete, may make correction of some problems more difficult.
To give your child the best opportunity for a healthy, beautiful smile, visit an AAO orthodontist. No referral needed! Most AAO orthodontists provide an initial consultation at no cost and with no obligation. Your orthodontist can alert you to potential problems and recommend treatment when it is most appropriate for your child. Remember, timing is everything.
For additional information, see Problems to Watch for in Growing Children.
The American Association of Orthodontists (AAO) is open exclusively to orthodontists – only orthodontists are admitted for membership. The only doctors who can call themselves “orthodontists” have graduated from dental school and then successfully completed the additional two-to-three years of education in an accredited orthodontic residency program.
A root canal is necessary when there is pain related to the pulp of the tooth becoming infected and necrotic (dying). This situation can be caused by deep decay, several dental procedures that have been performed on the tooth, or a very deep crack or chip in the tooth that exposes the pulp.
At Dr. Roze Biodental clinic, we use the latest endodontic technologies to perform a root canal treatment – a specially designed microscope gives our specialists a very high level of visibility and laser technology allows for a bacteria-free treatment that is quickly and easily performed.
If you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, you should see your specialist right away, as a root canal treatment may be the solution to your problem and leaving it may lead to a serious condition such as abscessing and severe infection:
- Sensitivity to heat or cold
- Tenderness on chewing
- Discolouration of the tooth
- Swelling around the tooth
If the pulp of your tooth is infected, it is imperative that it is removed in order to stop the infection from spreading, causing serious problems and abscessing. The procedure also eliminates the pain that you have been suffering.
The aim of a root canal treatment is to:
- remove the infected pulp from the pulp chamber and root canals to get rid of bacteria
- fill these areas completely with a solid filling material in order to prevent any problems end the inflammation,
- heal and save the tooth
The root canal procedure at Dr. Roze & Associates dental clinic in Dubai involves removing the infected pulp, disinfection of the root canals then a full filling.
In some cases, we may need to place a crown or other restoration on the tooth to protect it and return it to its full function.
The root canal treatment is a step-by-step process that is completed with specifically designed equipment and state-of-the-art technologies. In the past it has always been a procedure that many patients would be apprehensive about, but at Dr. Roze & Associates, you will find it no more different than having a regular filling. Some of the latest technologies that make this procedure much easier and more efficient include:
Traditionally, the disinfection of the root canal and tooth was carried out using a combination of mechanical instrumentation and disinfection solutions. However, we can now create a completely bacteria-free root canal system using the latest in laser technology. Due to the high energy content and specific characteristics of the laser light, cleaning and disinfecting the root canal system is easy and extremely efficient.
Read more about laser dentistry here.
With the high magnification of this specifically-designed microscope, we can perform the root canal treatment very accurately. The microscope can benefit us in many ways:
- Magnifies the area to a high degree so every detail of the root canal system can be revealed.
- Increases precision to identify the smallest of cracks and fractures
- Allows us to show the patient the area and discuss the procedure together
- Allows us to make an exact diagnosis that may otherwise be invisible to the naked eye
- Allows us to perform a more conservative treatment thus saving a larger portion of the tooth
- Ensures high quality treatment
- Gives increased comfort to the patient