WHAT EXACTLY IS COSMETIC DENTISTRY?
This method of professional oral care focuses on improving the appearance of your mouth, teeth, gums, and overall smile. Common procedures include teeth whitening, veneers, fillings, and implants.
From our state-of-the-art, fully-equipped, modern clinic, we at Dr. Roze & Associates Dubai aim to help you improve the appearance of your smile. Whether your teeth are stained, discoloured, worn, chipped, broken, misaligned, misshapen or have gaps between them, our restoration team can give you the smile that you dream about but might not have imagined.
- Together, you and our specialist team members will work to develop a treatment plan that works with your requirements and budget.
- Any one or more of the following procedures may be included in a dental restoration process:
For your complete smile make-over, you may want to combine a restoration treatment with teeth whitening, orthodontics and/or dental implants. (link these services) We have specialists in all areas of cosmetic dentistry as well as a laboratory in our own clinic – so there is no need to go anywhere else for the beautiful, confident new smile.
PLASTIC AESTHETIC GUM SURGERY
- Plastic aesthetic gum surgery, at Dr. Roze & Associates dental clinic in Dubai, is a specialist treatment to restore any gum defects or gum recession that is quite severe. Usually, the gum problems that are most troubling are in the area of the front teeth which is visible when you smile.
- The procedure involves taking ‘spare’ gum tissue from hidden areas of the mouth (for example, from the palate where it will grow back) and grafting it to the necessary areas of the mouth. The graft is then attached to the surrounding gum tissue and allowed to heal. Gums heal very quickly and the graft will be indistinguishable from the adjoining tissue.
- This procedure is quickly becoming very popular, as it can dramatically improve the appearance of problematic gums.
- Gum bleaching is a lightening procedure that removes excess pigment in the gums. If you feel your gums are too dark or have discolored areas, you may want to try the cosmetic gum bleaching treatment purely for aesthetic reasons – as pink gums usually showcase teeth better.
- The gum bleaching treatment in Dubai at Dr. Roze & Associates clinic is a combination of dermabrasion to remove the top layer of gum tissue and laser ablation to breakdown the melanin pigment in the gums. The treatment is not uncomfortable and there is no healing time needed. The full bleaching session can be completed in just 1 appointment.
- The gum bleaching treatment in Dubai at Dr. Roze & Associates Dental clinic is a combination of dermabrasion to remove the top layer of gum tissue and laser ablation to breakdown the melanin pigment in the gums.
- The treatment is not uncomfortable and there is no healing time needed. The full bleaching session can be completed in just 1 appointment.
DIGITAL SMILE DESIGN (DSD)
- DSD is not only software, videos and photos, it is a digital concept that allows us to help you design your own smile and try it out before you undergo any treatments.
- With this new technology, the automatic calibration instruments in the DSD system are able to obtain precise measurements to help us realise the smile you have always wanted.
- We can also share the digital images with other specialists, lab technicians and the CAD/CAM equipment to make sure the goals in your approved treatment plan are reached with precision.
- When you are completely satisfied with the final simulation of your smile that you can see on screen, we can then proceed with the necessary procedures according to the treatment plan that we have developed together through the DSD process.
MOCKUP – SEEING IS BELIEVING
In some cases we will create a “mock-up” of your DSD and try it out directly in your mouth, using wax. We can check the aesthetics and function of your new DSD and see how it harmoniously integrates with your mouth and face.. We can then make the minor adjustments according to your desires. Once we are all perfectly satisfied with the DSD, we can remove the “mock-up” and commence with the treatment.
Some of the advantages of a DSD are:
- A highly detailed and accurate cosmetic diagnosis
- Direct communication between you and your specialist
- Digital images that precisely show the impact of new changes to your smile