Cavities, those pesky little dental invaders, can be a cause of discomfort and concern. While conventional treatments are available, there's a growing interest in exploring natural approaches to support cavity healing.
This method of professional oral care focuses on improving the appearance of your mouth, teeth, gums, and overall smile. Common procedures include teeth whitening, veneers, fillings, and implants.
From our state-of-the-art, fully-equipped, modern clinic, we at Dr. Roze BioHealth and BioDental Clinics aim to help you improve the appearance of your smile. Whether your teeth are stained, discoloured, worn, chipped, broken, misaligned, misshapen or have gaps between them, our restoration team can give you the smile that you dream about but might not have imagined.
What does include a dental restoration process?
Together, you and our specialist team members will work to develop a treatment plan that works with your requirements and budget inlcuding:
- Dental Bridges
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Implants
- Composite Bonding
For your complete smile make-over, you may want to combine a restoration treatment with teeth whitening, orthodontics and/or dental implants. (link these services) We have specialists in all areas of cosmetic dentistry as well as a laboratory in our own clinic – so there is no need to go anywhere else for the beautiful, confident new smile.
What is Plastic Aesthetic Surgery?
- Plastic aesthetic gum surgery, at Dr. Roze BioHealth and BioDental Clinics in Dubai, is a specialist treatment to restore any gum defects or gum recession that is quite severe. Usually, the gum problems that are most troubling are in the area of the front teeth which is visible when you smile.
- The procedure involves taking ‘spare’ gum tissue from hidden areas of the mouth (for example, from the palate where it will grow back) and grafting it to the necessary areas of the mouth. The graft is then attached to the surrounding gum tissue and allowed to heal. Gums heal very quickly and the graft will be indistinguishable from the adjoining tissue.
- This procedure is quickly becoming very popular, as it can dramatically improve the appearance of problematic gums.
- Gum bleaching is a lightening procedure that removes excess pigment in the gums. If you feel your gums are too dark or have discolored areas, you may want to try the cosmetic gum bleaching treatment purely for aesthetic reasons – as pink gums usually showcase teeth better.
- The gum bleaching treatment in Dubai at Dr. Roze BioHealth and BioDental is a combination of dermabrasion to remove the top layer of gum tissue and laser ablation to breakdown the melanin pigment in the gums. The treatment is not uncomfortable and there is no healing time needed. The full bleaching session can be completed in just 1 appointment.
- The treatment is not uncomfortable and there is no healing time needed. The full bleaching session can be completed in just 1 appointment.
- DSD is not only software, videos and photos, it is a digital concept that allows us to help you design your own smile and try it out before you undergo any treatments.
- With this new technology, the automatic calibration instruments in the DSD system are able to obtain precise measurements to help us realise the smile you have always wanted.
- We can also share the digital images with other specialists, lab technicians and the CAD/CAM equipment to make sure the goals in your approved treatment plan are reached with precision.
- When you are completely satisfied with the final simulation of your smile that you can see on screen, we can then proceed with the necessary procedures according to the treatment plan that we have developed together through the DSD process.
In some cases we will create a “mock-up” of your DSD and try it out directly in your mouth, using wax. We can check the aesthetics and function of your new DSD and see how it harmoniously integrates with your mouth and face.. We can then make the minor adjustments according to your desires. Once we are all perfectly satisfied with the DSD, we can remove the “mock-up” and commence with the treatment.
Some of the advantages of a DSD are:
- A highly detailed and accurate cosmetic diagnosis
- Direct communication between you and your specialist
- Digital images that precisely show the impact of new changes to your smile
The search for improved dentofacial esthetics persists in modern society. Patients were inspired by pretty faces and beautiful smiles and they sought treatment modalities to improve dentofacial aesthetics and yield positive changes in their smiles. Deciding to change your imperfections is your right to beauty.
To help you to achieve it, the following steps will give you an idea on how we create your ideal radiant smile.
- Initial consultation
First and the most important step in creating your future smile. This is the time when we listen to your concerns and chief complaints, thorough medical and dental examination, proper radiographs and evaluation of the muscles and temporomandibular joint (TMJ).
- Records taking and documentation
When it comes to cosmetic dentistry, it is essential to have a proper documentation to achieve proper diagnosis and predictable results. That includes; Photo, videos, Optical and conventional impressions and facebow. All of this information is essential to help us evaluate, review, plan and thus, treat you appropriately and effectively.
- Digital Smile Design and mock-up
after taking some records, such as digital images and study models, we now proceed in designing your future new smile. Using the best technology in the market, we can show the result before even starting the treatment. We call it Digital Smile Design.
Once the DSD is finished, we send it to the lab where they build up the computer design in wax following the plan that was made.
The mock-up is a prototype of our digital smile design. With the mock-up in your mouth, we will be able to check for the esthetics and function. We evaluate the integration of our design with the rest of the face. In addition, we also focus our attention on the harmony of the full face and then the smile.
- Teeth preparation
Meticulous planning and collaborative effort between you, our expert cosmetic dentists and master ceramists. We aim to provide you with the most conservative and preservative dentistry when it comes to prepping your teeth. In this step, our dentist will remove some structures of your teeth, reshape your teeth surface which is an amount nearly equal to the thickness of the veneer to be added to the tooth surface. This requires numbing for you to have a pleasant time during this process. Next, your dentist will make a model or impression of the prepped teeth. This impression will be sent to our in-house laboratory and will be used by our master ceramist to fabricate your customized veneers.
- In house laboratory fabrication
Using the impression and model as a guide, our master ceramist sculpts and creates an extremely beautiful and natural looking final restorations. We have an excellent in-house master ceramist that transforms your ideal smile into reality. Morevover, our in-house laboratory is equipped with modern machinery and only uses the highest quality porcelain material that can be found in the market.
In our clinic, we always do a trial cementation to get your final approval. Surprisingly this is a step that is usually not done elsewhere and produce a lot of unhappy patients. Once ok’d by you, we go through numerous detailed steps, paying a lot of attention to details, to get excellent results with immaculate bond strength. This step is very technique sensitive. Knowing which cement and bonding agents to use ensures future stability and increase longevity of the restorations.
- Final adjustments and delivery of occlusal guards
Our protocol is after the case is cemented; we ask you to return in one week. This is just long enough for you to adjust to the new smile. As this stage, if necessary, we can do some minor final adjustments to optimize the esthetics of final restorations. Also, final bite evaluation is done to make sure the esthetics are harmonious with your jaw movement and speech. Moreover, in all cases, night guards or vacuum retainers are recommended to preserve the alignment of the new smile and to avoid excessive bite pressure.
Healing Cavities Naturally: Your Guide to Foods for Recovery
Vaping and Oral Health: Unveiling the Hidden Consequences
Explore the impact of vaping on oral health and discover solutions to protect your smile. Learn about vaping's hidden consequences. Vaping Oral Health.
How to prevent and cure candida in the mouth
Candida is a type of fungus that can cause an infection in the mouth, leading to a condition known as oral thrush. Candida overgrowth is a growing problem in our society due to the overuse of antibiotics, nutrient void foods, stress, and yeast-containing foods.
Smile Confidence Starts Early: Why Orthodontics Is Vital for Teens
As teens enter their teenage years, they are often faced with a number of physical and emotional changes. One of the most important changes that teens should consider is the importance of orthodontics.
Bleeding Gums: Decoding the Signs and When to Consult Your Dentist
When it comes to oral health, our gums play a pivotal role. Experiencing bleeding gums can be alarming and may indicate an underlying issue that needs attention.
Healing craze lines and fracture with hydroxyapatite
The pursuit of oral health is an ongoing battle for many, and it can be difficult to find the right solutions. Fortunately, hydroxyapatite has emerged as a powerful tool for healing craze lines and fractures, as well as repairing and strengthening enamel.
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.