Pressotherapy is a popular modern treatment that offers numerous benefits. It is a non-invasive and painless procedure that effectively manages pain and enhances well-being.
Family practice doctors provide care to people of all ages. These generalists treat chronic conditions, evaluate symptoms, offer preventative cares, and let people know when they need to see a specialist.
At Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics we provides compassionate, Patients First care to the whole family. Unlike other physicians, who specialize in treating one particular organ or disease, family medicine physicians are uniquely trained to treat multiple members of the family and a wide range of conditions, caring for men and women of all ages.
Our Family Medicine Program physicians are dedicated to excellence in primary care, focusing on each patient in the context of his or her whole family. A continuous relationship between the patient and the physician makes it possible for them to work together to achieve the best possible results in the patient’s health.
WHAT WE TREAT?
We are involved in preventive medicine and address:
- Preventative care: This includes chronic disease screening, immunizations, and advice on how to stay healthy through proper diet and exercise.
- Common ailments: Conditions treated include ear, nose, and throat conditions; skin conditions; and bone and joint ailments.
- Acute illnesses: Respiratory infections, abdominal pain, and headaches are treated.
- Chronic conditions: Conditions like diabetes, asthma, and heart disease are treated.
- Mental health and behavioral issues: This includes conditions such as insomnia, anxiety, and depression.
Our Integrative doctors are family Allopathic practioners specialised in:
– LDN Low Dose Naltrexone prescriber
Functional tests Interpretations and prescriptions including but not only:
- OAT Tests ) from Great plain labshttps://www.greatplainslaboratory.com/organic-acids-test
- DUTCH tests dry urine test comprehensive hormones https://dutchtest.com/
- DD Heavy metals and minerals hair tests
- GI-MAP ( Microlabial Assay Plus) comprehensive stool test from Diagnostics solutions labhttps://www.diagnosticsolutionslab.com/tests/gi-map
- MycoTOX Test for mycotoxins. https://www.greatplainslaboratory.com/gplmycotox
- SIBO Breath Test https://www.gdx.net/product/bacterial-overgrowth-of-the-small-intestine-sibo-test
WHAT IS BIORESONANCE THERAPY?
Bioresonance is based on the idea that unhealthy cells or organs emit altered electromagnetic waves due to DNA damage.
- Proponents of bioresonance believe that detection of these waves can be used to diagnose disease, while changing these waves back to their normal frequency will treat disease.
- To use bioresonance, electrodes are placed on the skin and hooked up to a machine that “reads” the energy wavelengths coming from the body. This is process of diagnosis.
- Then, those energy frequencies can be manipulated by the machine to allow the body’s cells to vibrate at their “natural frequency,” which purportedly treats the condition.
Bioresonance therapy is purported to diagnose and treat a number of health-related conditions. These include:
- smoking cessation
- stomach pain
- allergies and related conditions, such as eczema and asthma
- rheumatoid arthritis
- overtraining syndrome
WHAT IS LOW DOSE NALTREXONE?
LDN is a competitive opioid receptor antagonist. At the standard dose, naltrexone blocks the effects of both the endogenous opioids, which are in endorphins and pharmaceutical opioids. LDN is a pure antagonist, which is vital to know as a lot of people think it is a controlled medicine, narcotic or an opioid.
It reduces pain, and fights inflammation. It is used to treat cancers, autoimmune diseases, chronic pain and mental health issues, to name a few. Treatment is constantly evolving, with new conditions and methods of treatment being shared regularly.
When used in a lower dose, Naltrexone has an immunomodulatory, opiate blocking and antitumor effects, and multiple phase, I and II trials have shown efficacy:
- Improves the immune system response
- Creates an increase in the production of endorphins, which should result in a reduction of painful symptoms and an increased sense of wellbeing
- Increased levels of endorphins can be expected to stimulate the immune system, promoting an increase in the number of T lymphocytes. This effect was observed in Dr Bihari’s research. This increase in T-cell numbers restores a more normal balance of the T-cells such that the effects of the disease process are significantly reduced.
- It may also act directly on these immune cells to stimulate or restore normal function
- Opiate Blockade for a short period (4-6 hours)
- Levo Naltrexone molecule binds to opiate receptors
- Causes rebound increased endorphin release.
- Increases sensitivity of existing opiate/ endorphin receptors.
- More Opiate receptors are formed to capture endorphins.
Explore the Benefits of Pressotherapy – How it Helps to Manage Pain and Enhance Well-Being
Temporomandibular joint and its connection with Neck Pain: Decoding Cervicogenic Headaches
The temporomandibular joint (TMJ) is a complex joint connecting the jawbone and the skull. It plays an important role in the movement of the jaw and is often associated with neck pain and headaches.
Unlock a Pain-Free Life – How Dr. Roze Biohealth Clinic Can Help You Overcome Back Pain
At Dr. Roze Biohealth Clinic, we understand the importance of unlocking a pain-free life. Our team of experts are dedicated to helping you overcome back pain and live a life of comfort and ease. We specialize in providing comprehensive treatments that are tailored to your individual needs.
What’s the Connection Between Neck Pain and TMJ Disorders?
Neck pain can be a bothersome and persistent issue, affecting a significant portion of the population. For many, it's a daily struggle, impacting their quality of life and productivity.
Which Roles Does Hydroxyapatite Play in Dental Health?
When it comes to dental health, we often think about brushing, flossing, and regular check-ups with the dentist. But have you ever wondered about the unsung hero in your teeth, hydroxyapatite?
Dental Implants and Psoriatic Arthritis: Key Considerations
Dental health and overall well-being are closely intertwined, and this relationship becomes even more critical when considering the impact of systemic conditions like Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) on your oral health.
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.