Mouth ulcers also known as canker sores are painful and irritating that occur in the mouth and gums. Most mouth sores are harmless but can cause uneasiness and discomfort making it hard even to eat, drink or brush the teeth.
Family practice doctors provide care to people of all ages. These generalists treat chronic conditions, evaluate symptoms, offer preventative cares, and let people know when they need to see a specialist.
At Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics we provides compassionate, Patients First care to the whole family. Unlike other physicians, who specialize in treating one particular organ or disease, family medicine physicians are uniquely trained to treat multiple members of the family and a wide range of conditions, caring for men and women of all ages.
Our Family Medicine Program physicians are dedicated to excellence in primary care, focusing on each patient in the context of his or her whole family. A continuous relationship between the patient and the physician makes it possible for them to work together to achieve the best possible results in the patient’s health.
WHAT WE TREAT?
We are involved in preventive medicine and address:
- Preventative care: This includes chronic disease screening, immunizations, and advice on how to stay healthy through proper diet and exercise.
- Common ailments: Conditions treated include ear, nose, and throat conditions; skin conditions; and bone and joint ailments.
- Acute illnesses: Respiratory infections, abdominal pain, and headaches are treated.
- Chronic conditions: Conditions like diabetes, asthma, and heart disease are treated.
- Mental health and behavioral issues: This includes conditions such as insomnia, anxiety, and depression.
Our Integrative doctors are family Allopathic practioners specialised in:
– LDN Low Dose Naltrexone prescriber
Functional tests Interpretations and prescriptions including but not only:
- OAT Tests ) from Great plain labshttps://www.greatplainslaboratory.com/organic-acids-test
- DUTCH tests dry urine test comprehensive hormones https://dutchtest.com/
- DD Heavy metals and minerals hair tests
- GI-MAP ( Microlabial Assay Plus) comprehensive stool test from Diagnostics solutions labhttps://www.diagnosticsolutionslab.com/tests/gi-map
- MycoTOX Test for mycotoxins. https://www.greatplainslaboratory.com/gplmycotox
- SIBO Breath Test https://www.gdx.net/product/bacterial-overgrowth-of-the-small-intestine-sibo-test
WHAT IS BIORESONANCE THERAPY?
Bioresonance is based on the idea that unhealthy cells or organs emit altered electromagnetic waves due to DNA damage.
- Proponents of bioresonance believe that detection of these waves can be used to diagnose disease, while changing these waves back to their normal frequency will treat disease.
- To use bioresonance, electrodes are placed on the skin and hooked up to a machine that “reads” the energy wavelengths coming from the body. This is process of diagnosis.
- Then, those energy frequencies can be manipulated by the machine to allow the body’s cells to vibrate at their “natural frequency,” which purportedly treats the condition.
Bioresonance therapy is purported to diagnose and treat a number of health-related conditions. These include:
- smoking cessation
- stomach pain
- allergies and related conditions, such as eczema and asthma
- rheumatoid arthritis
- overtraining syndrome
WHAT IS LOW DOSE NALTREXONE?
LDN is a competitive opioid receptor antagonist. At the standard dose, naltrexone blocks the effects of both the endogenous opioids, which are in endorphins and pharmaceutical opioids. LDN is a pure antagonist, which is vital to know as a lot of people think it is a controlled medicine, narcotic or an opioid.
It reduces pain, and fights inflammation. It is used to treat cancers, autoimmune diseases, chronic pain and mental health issues, to name a few. Treatment is constantly evolving, with new conditions and methods of treatment being shared regularly.
When used in a lower dose, Naltrexone has an immunomodulatory, opiate blocking and antitumor effects, and multiple phase, I and II trials have shown efficacy:
- Improves the immune system response
- Creates an increase in the production of endorphins, which should result in a reduction of painful symptoms and an increased sense of wellbeing
- Increased levels of endorphins can be expected to stimulate the immune system, promoting an increase in the number of T lymphocytes. This effect was observed in Dr Bihari’s research. This increase in T-cell numbers restores a more normal balance of the T-cells such that the effects of the disease process are significantly reduced.
- It may also act directly on these immune cells to stimulate or restore normal function
- Opiate Blockade for a short period (4-6 hours)
- Levo Naltrexone molecule binds to opiate receptors
- Causes rebound increased endorphin release.
- Increases sensitivity of existing opiate/ endorphin receptors.
- More Opiate receptors are formed to capture endorphins.
Mouth Ulcers & Canker sores : Natural Remedies
Best Spanish Dentist-Why do they stand out
According to the WHO, the Spanish health care system is ranked seventh-best in the world. With the advanced technical part of the healthcare system, the most important piece that represents the quality is medical doctors and their class service that is widely recognized across Europe.
Professional Teeth Whitening: What? why? how?
More and more people are paying for brighter, whiter teeth. But does teeth whitening work and is it safe? Here are the answers to common questions about the treatment.
French Dentists at their best-Why do they stand out
In the UAE, our team includes hand-picked French specialists all Biological dentists and SMART Certified. Doctor Hubert de Grully joined the team at its very beginning and is our leader at Dr. Roze BioDental Clinic in Jumeirah.
How to stop snoring? what are the best treatments?
Snoring is the sound that results from air passing through your airway when it is partially blocked. Tissues at the top of your airway touch each other and vibrate, making you snore. Virtually all adults snore occasionally.
Periodontics – What exactly does a periodontist do?
Why do they stand out - Satisfaction with NHS dentistry is currently at one of the highest levels seen this century, with 85% rating their NHS dental experience as positive.
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.