Cavities, those pesky little dental invaders, can be a cause of discomfort and concern. While conventional treatments are available, there's a growing interest in exploring natural approaches to support cavity healing.
Bioresonance therapy is a non-invasive, gentle and safe therapy using quantum physics : Depending upon their nature, all substances have their specific wavelength or frequency with highly individual characteristics. This is known as a frequency pattern that can be detected by a bioresonance device.
Healthy waves can be boosted and sent back to the body to strengthen normal functions, while unhealthy waves are ‘inverted’ to reduce their negative effect on the body. Therapy on a bioresonance machine does not cure an illness; but help to identify toxin or stress load and so helps to restore the self-regulation of the body which then will heal by itself.
Why Bio Resonance?
- Many people often wonder why, despite our scientific advances and affluence, more and more people struggle with maintaining good health.
- Some disorders are given a label but many can’t be treated; they are simply managed by medication with a wide variety of short and long term side effects.
- Our Body is a bucket, filled everyday with environmental toxins and toxins coming from our metabolism.
- This Bucket has a tap, it represents our emunctory organs or drainage pathways (liver, kidney, bile, colon, lungs, skin, lymphatic system, glymphatic system, mitochondria).
- It is supposed to filter and drain all toxins from inside to outside the body through the urine, stools, sweat and all kinds of mucus. It is called detoxification.
- Today we are surrounded with a lot of toxins, and we don’t get enough and right nutrients for our emunctory organs to detoxify it. Then it is stored in our system and creates chronic inflammation, it is a low-grade inflammation leading to chronic disease.
By opening the drainage pathways and taking care of the root causes of disease, we allow the body to get rid of toxins and to be able to realign and heal by itself.
Bioresonance is helping in this process to find and treat what is overwhelming and stressing the body. Treatment with BRT will help the body to reduce its toxin or stress load and to restore ‘self-regulation’, enhancing the body’s ability to heal and repair.
It is always combined with lifestyle and diet change. And sometimes with some herbs and supplements to support the healing process or replenish the body from basic nutrients.
It is an ideal treatment for children as it is very safe, no invasive and painless.
Healing Cavities Naturally: Your Guide to Foods for Recovery
Vaping and Oral Health: Unveiling the Hidden Consequences
Explore the impact of vaping on oral health and discover solutions to protect your smile. Learn about vaping's hidden consequences. Vaping Oral Health.
How to prevent and cure candida in the mouth
Candida is a type of fungus that can cause an infection in the mouth, leading to a condition known as oral thrush. Candida overgrowth is a growing problem in our society due to the overuse of antibiotics, nutrient void foods, stress, and yeast-containing foods.
Smile Confidence Starts Early: Why Orthodontics Is Vital for Teens
As teens enter their teenage years, they are often faced with a number of physical and emotional changes. One of the most important changes that teens should consider is the importance of orthodontics.
Bleeding Gums: Decoding the Signs and When to Consult Your Dentist
When it comes to oral health, our gums play a pivotal role. Experiencing bleeding gums can be alarming and may indicate an underlying issue that needs attention.
Healing craze lines and fracture with hydroxyapatite
The pursuit of oral health is an ongoing battle for many, and it can be difficult to find the right solutions. Fortunately, hydroxyapatite has emerged as a powerful tool for healing craze lines and fractures, as well as repairing and strengthening enamel.
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.