There are many factors to consider when choosing between Invisalign and traditional braces. Here, we will outline the key differences between the two types of orthodontic treatment to help you make an informed decision about which one is right for you.
OZONE DENTAL THERAPY
The administration of ozone has been used for many years in medical and dental practices (see history of ozone therapy below…link history section below).
It was proposed because of its antimicrobial, disinfectant, biocompatibility and healing properties. In the last decade more treatments with ozone have been developed to address common dental infections associated with gum disease and tooth decay. With the proper usage of ozone therapy in biological dentistry, ozone therapy offer more effective care and considerably cut down the time and cost of the treatment.
What is Ozone Dental Therapy?
- Ozone dental therapy is a biological dental treatment that significantly reduces the presence of oral bacteria. It is minimally invasive and works to halt the development of tooth decay which is done by eradicating the bacteria that damage tooth enamel that causes the decay.
- With ozone dental therapy, the damaging bacteria that break down tooth enamel are eradicated by altering the oral environment. In the gaseous or liquid phase, ozone has shown to be a powerful and reliable anti-microbial agent against bacteria, fungi and viruses.
At Dr. Roze BioHealth, we have found that ozone therapy has many benefits that fit the model of biological dentistry:
- It can be used to treat early tooth decay and gum disease
- Patients experience no discomfort during treatment
- Eliminates the need for drills or invasive procedures
- Helps to minimise patient anxiety
- It is very safe and an ideal option for young children
- Allows the opportunity for the tooth to re-mineralise and become strong again.
Ozone therapy has effectively been used for several dental treatments that we offer at Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics:
- Tooth sensitivity – we have found it to be a successful treatment for patients who suffer from ensitivity, resulting in fewer issues with cold and hot sensations after treatment.
- Gum disease – ozone therapy’s ability to ward off bacteria has proven to be highly beneficial.
- Root canal treatment – we use ozone therapy to sterilise the canal to reduce the risk of infection and the need for further treatment.
Invisalign vs. Traditional Braces: Which One is Right for You?
Getting Straight Teeth: Everything You Need to Know About Braces
Are you considering getting braces? If so, you probably have a lot of questions about what to expect. This guide will give you all the information you need to know about orthodontic treatment with braces, from how they work to how long you can expect to wear them.
Wisdom Tooth Extraction: Do You Need It? Our Expert Dentist Explains
Are you considering having your wisdom teeth removed? You're not alone. Every year, millions of people have their wisdom teeth extracted by a dentist or oral surgeon. But why do we have wisdom teeth in the first place? And more importantly, do we really need to get them removed?
The Science Behind Prosthodontics in Dubai and How it Can Benefit You
Prosthodontics is a branch of dentistry that focuses on restoring and replacing teeth. It is a specialized field that deals with the restoration and replacement of teeth lost or damaged due to disease, injury, or aging.
Laser Gum Contouring: Say Goodbye to Gummy Smile Forever
Do you feel self-conscious about your gummy smile? Do you avoid showing your teeth when you smile? You are not alone. Many people feel unhappy with their gummy smiles.
Smile Makeover : The Ultimate Guide to Cosmetic Dentist Dubai
If you're looking to transform your smile, Cosmetic Dentist Dubai at Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinic is the ultimate solution. In this blog post, we'll explain how Cosmetic Dentistry can help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.