Mouth ulcers also known as canker sores are painful and irritating that occur in the mouth and gums. Most mouth sores are harmless but can cause uneasiness and discomfort making it hard even to eat, drink or brush the teeth.
OZONE DENTAL THERAPY
The administration of ozone has been used for many years in medical and dental practices (see history of ozone therapy below…link history section below).
It was proposed because of its antimicrobial, disinfectant, biocompatibility and healing properties. In the last decade more treatments with ozone have been developed to address common dental infections associated with gum disease and tooth decay. With the proper usage of ozone therapy in biological dentistry, ozone therapy offer more effective care and considerably cut down the time and cost of the treatment.
What is Ozone Dental Therapy?
- Ozone dental therapy is a biological dental treatment that significantly reduces the presence of oral bacteria. It is minimally invasive and works to halt the development of tooth decay which is done by eradicating the bacteria that damage tooth enamel that causes the decay.
- With ozone dental therapy, the damaging bacteria that break down tooth enamel are eradicated by altering the oral environment. In the gaseous or liquid phase, ozone has shown to be a powerful and reliable anti-microbial agent against bacteria, fungi and viruses.
At Dr. Roze BioHealth, we have found that ozone therapy has many benefits that fit the model of biological dentistry:
- It can be used to treat early tooth decay and gum disease
- Patients experience no discomfort during treatment
- Eliminates the need for drills or invasive procedures
- Helps to minimise patient anxiety
- It is very safe and an ideal option for young children
- Allows the opportunity for the tooth to re-mineralise and become strong again.
Ozone therapy has effectively been used for several dental treatments that we offer at Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics:
- Tooth sensitivity – we have found it to be a successful treatment for patients who suffer from ensitivity, resulting in fewer issues with cold and hot sensations after treatment.
- Gum disease – ozone therapy’s ability to ward off bacteria has proven to be highly beneficial.
- Root canal treatment – we use ozone therapy to sterilise the canal to reduce the risk of infection and the need for further treatment.
Mouth Ulcers & Canker sores : Natural Remedies
Best Spanish Dentist-Why do they stand out
According to the WHO, the Spanish health care system is ranked seventh-best in the world. With the advanced technical part of the healthcare system, the most important piece that represents the quality is medical doctors and their class service that is widely recognized across Europe.
Professional Teeth Whitening: What? why? how?
More and more people are paying for brighter, whiter teeth. But does teeth whitening work and is it safe? Here are the answers to common questions about the treatment.
French Dentists at their best-Why do they stand out
In the UAE, our team includes hand-picked French specialists all Biological dentists and SMART Certified. Doctor Hubert de Grully joined the team at its very beginning and is our leader at Dr. Roze BioDental Clinic in Jumeirah.
How to stop snoring? what are the best treatments?
Snoring is the sound that results from air passing through your airway when it is partially blocked. Tissues at the top of your airway touch each other and vibrate, making you snore. Virtually all adults snore occasionally.
Periodontics – What exactly does a periodontist do?
Why do they stand out - Satisfaction with NHS dentistry is currently at one of the highest levels seen this century, with 85% rating their NHS dental experience as positive.
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.