Mouth ulcers also known as canker sores are painful and irritating that occur in the mouth and gums. Most mouth sores are harmless but can cause uneasiness and discomfort making it hard even to eat, drink or brush the teeth.
We provide our very dear patients with the two safest and most advanced teeth whitening systems: Fläsh. and Zoom! For you to have an option and let you choose your treatment.
Made in Germany. fläsh offers all types of professional tooth whitening options. fläsh products are only available at specialized dentists.
The first impression counts: a confident and winning smile with brilliant bright teeth – Your dentist can fulfill this wish – with the fläsh system.
Teeth Whitening is ideal for patients whose time is limited, or who have an important event coming up for which they want to look their best.
Both whitening systems consistently deliver fantastic results, which is why they are the most popular in-practice whitening procedures on the market and have been for many years.
What are the benefits Of our whitening systems?
- Instant results – we can whiten your teeth up to 12 shades lighter in as little as 1 hour!
- Tried and trusted brand with consistently great results.
- Perfect for busy people who want instant results at short notice.
- Our Dental Hygienists can carry out this procedure at the same time as your professional cleaning.
- Gentle for the teeth with a low sensitivity rate
- Effective whitening on 3x 15 minutes one session
- Medical tooth whitening with 32% Hydrogen Peroxide (Fläsh) and 25% (Zoom!)
What is the procedure for a TEETH WHITENING?
Follow the treatment step by step:
At Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics we start every whitening treatment with a consultation. Our experienced teeth whitening specialist will discuss any queries you might have about the whitening process before your treatment.
- During this consultation we assess your initial shade and note your lifestyle habits so your treatment can be tailored to your needs and desired results.
- Then you sit back and get comfortable while we brighten your smile. We use a protective sheet to cover lips and gums for maximum protection.
- We then apply the whitening gel to the teeth ensuring all bottom and top teeth are evenly covered.
The LED light is used to activate the gel and break down stain particles to whiten the enamel. Light time depends on your desired whitening shade.
- The procedure is easy! And we know you will be delighted with your new white smile.
- Following the procedure we recommend you do not consume any staining drinks or staining food for at least 24 hours and refrain from smoking as it only has negative effects on your results. We will provide you with after-care instructions when your procedure is completed.
We will first conduct a thorough examination to decide which whitening treatment is best for you. We then make custom whitening trays of your teeth using a mold. You will receive these trays, bleaching gel and instructions to ensure you are safely whitening at home. We will also discuss treatment time and after-care in order to get the best results.
Mouth Ulcers & Canker sores : Natural Remedies
Best Spanish Dentist-Why do they stand out
According to the WHO, the Spanish health care system is ranked seventh-best in the world. With the advanced technical part of the healthcare system, the most important piece that represents the quality is medical doctors and their class service that is widely recognized across Europe.
Professional Teeth Whitening: What? why? how?
More and more people are paying for brighter, whiter teeth. But does teeth whitening work and is it safe? Here are the answers to common questions about the treatment.
French Dentists at their best-Why do they stand out
In the UAE, our team includes hand-picked French specialists all Biological dentists and SMART Certified. Doctor Hubert de Grully joined the team at its very beginning and is our leader at Dr. Roze BioDental Clinic in Jumeirah.
How to stop snoring? what are the best treatments?
Snoring is the sound that results from air passing through your airway when it is partially blocked. Tissues at the top of your airway touch each other and vibrate, making you snore. Virtually all adults snore occasionally.
Periodontics – What exactly does a periodontist do?
Why do they stand out - Satisfaction with NHS dentistry is currently at one of the highest levels seen this century, with 85% rating their NHS dental experience as positive.
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.