ORAL HYGIENE WHITENING
The Right Answers
- At Dr. Roze BioDental Clinic Dubai, we are passionate about prevention and helping you to keep your oral health in top condition as excellent Dental Hygiene is essential to the long-term success of your optimal oral health.
- Studies have shown that gum disease and poor oral health can contribute to conditions such as heart disease, diabetes, stroke, dementia, rheumatoid arthritis and possibly complications in pregnancy.
- We will create an excellent oral hygiene programme tailored just for you. We recommend that regular cleaning and check-ups are performed every 6 months or less – depending upon your personal needs and the recommendations of your hygienist. With a proper brushing and cleaning regime, a healthy diet and regular visits to the dentist, you can expect to greatly reduce the risks of problems requiring further dental treatments.
At your regular dental hygiene appointment, we will:
- Scale and polish teeth (we can use local anesthesia if necessary)
- Help you with bad breath issues
- Remove stains and tartar on teeth
- Clean in/around braces, bridges and implants
In addition, some patients require other more specific services:
- Fluoride treatment (recommend for children with growing teeth)
- Fissure Sealants on molars (recommend for children as their molars erupt)
- Teeth Whitening
We are happy to discuss your best options for an even brighter smile.
Why is it so important to have a regular professional cleaning if my teeth feel fine?
- We always stress prevention at Dr. Roze Biodental Clinics. Your regular brushing twice per day, and flossing once per day is so very important, but over time the bacteria in you mouth causes the build-up of plaque.
- Plaque is invisible and harmful to the teeth when it reacts with certain foods and releases acid that can cause tooth decay. It can also become tartar which is much harder to remove and can cause gum recession and inflammation.
- Only a professional can give you the thorough cleaning which will remove the most hard-to-reach plaque and stubborn tartar. And we will regularly check for cavities, gum issues, teeth crowding, or irregular bumps, and help you with bad breath and staining so your mouth is healthy and your smile is genuinely happy.
- THE ZOOM! WHITENING SYSTEM :
Zoom! Whitening is ideal for patients whose time is limited, or who have an important event coming up for which they want to look their best.
Zoom! Consistently delivers fantastic results, which is why is one of the most popular in-practice whitening procedures on the market and has been for many years.
- BENEFITS OF ZOOM! WHITENING SYSTEM :
- Instant results – we can whiten your teeth up to 5 shades lighter in as little as 1 hour!
- Tried and trusted brand with consistently great results.
- Perfect for busy people who want instant results at short notice.
- Our Dental Hygienists can carry out this procedure at the same time as your professional clean.
- WHITENING PROCEDURE :
- At Dr. Roze Biodental Clinics we start every whitening treatment with a consultation. Our experienced teeth whitening specialist will discuss any queries you might have about the whitening process before your treatment.
- During this consultation we assess your initial shade and note your lifestyle habits so your treatment can be tailored to your needs and desired results.
- Then you sit back and get comfortable while we brighten your smile.
- We use a protective sheet to cover lips and gums for maximum protection.
- We then apply the whitening gel to the teeth ensuring all bottom and top teeth are evenly covered.
- The LED light is used to activate the gel and break down stain particles to whiten the enamel. Light time depends on your desired whitening shade.
- The procedure is easy! And we know you will be delighted with your new white smile.
Following the procedure we recommend you do not consume any staining drinks or staining food for at least 24 hours and refrain from smoking as it only has negative effects on your results. We will provide you with after-care instructions when your procedure is completed.
- HOME WHITENING KITS
- We will first conduct a thorough examination to decide which whitening treatment is best for you.
- We then make custom whitening trays of your teeth using a mold.
- You will receive these trays, bleaching gel and instructions to ensure you are safely whitening at home.
- We will also discuss treatment time and after-care in order to get the best results.
What is our Dentistry Expertise ?
Dentistry is the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of conditions, disorders, and diseases of the teeth, gums, mouth, and jaw. Necessary for complete oral health, dentistry can have an impact on the health of your entire body.