Pressotherapy is a popular modern treatment that offers numerous benefits. It is a non-invasive and painless procedure that effectively manages pain and enhances well-being.
We provide our very dear patients with the two safest and most advanced teeth whitening systems: Fläsh. and Zoom! For you to have an option and let you choose your treatment.
Made in Germany. Fläsh offers all types of professional tooth whitening options. Fläsh products are only available at specialized dentists.
The first impression counts: a confident and winning smile with brilliant bright teeth – Your dentist can fulfill this wish – with the fläsh system.
Teeth Whitening is ideal for patients whose time is limited, or who have an important event coming up for which they want to look their best.
Both whitening systems consistently deliver fantastic results, which is why they are the most popular in-practice whitening procedures on the market and have been for many years.
- Instant results – we can whiten your teeth up to 12 shades lighter in as little as 1 hour!
- Tried and trusted brand with consistently great results.
- Perfect for busy people who want instant results at short notice.
- Our Dental Hygienists can carry out this procedure at the same time as your professional cleaning.
- Gentle for the teeth with a low sensitivity rate.
- Effective whitening on 3x 15 minutes one session.
- Medical tooth whitening with 32% Hydrogen Peroxide (Fläsh) and 25% (Zoom!).
What is the procedure for a TEETH WHITENING?
Follow the treatment step by step:
At Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics we start every whitening treatment with a consultation. Our experienced teeth whitening specialist will discuss any queries you might have about the whitening process before your treatment.
- During this consultation we assess your initial shade and note your lifestyle habits so your treatment can be tailored to your needs and desired results.
- Then you sit back and get comfortable while we brighten your smile. We use a protective sheet to cover lips and gums for maximum protection.
- We then apply the whitening gel to the teeth ensuring all bottom and top teeth are evenly covered.
The LED light is used to activate the gel and break down stain particles to whiten the enamel. Light time depends on your desired whitening shade.
- The procedure is easy! And we know you will be delighted with your new white smile.
- Following the procedure we recommend you do not consume any staining drinks or staining food for at least 24 hours and refrain from smoking as it only has negative effects on your results. We will provide you with after-care instructions when your procedure is completed.
We will first conduct a thorough examination to decide which whitening treatment is best for you. We then make custom whitening trays of your teeth using a mold. You will receive these trays, bleaching gel and instructions to ensure you are safely whitening at home. We will also discuss treatment time and after-care in order to get the best results.
Explore the Benefits of Pressotherapy – How it Helps to Manage Pain and Enhance Well-Being
Temporomandibular joint and its connection with Neck Pain: Decoding Cervicogenic Headaches
The temporomandibular joint (TMJ) is a complex joint connecting the jawbone and the skull. It plays an important role in the movement of the jaw and is often associated with neck pain and headaches.
Unlock a Pain-Free Life – How Dr. Roze Biohealth Clinic Can Help You Overcome Back Pain
At Dr. Roze Biohealth Clinic, we understand the importance of unlocking a pain-free life. Our team of experts are dedicated to helping you overcome back pain and live a life of comfort and ease. We specialize in providing comprehensive treatments that are tailored to your individual needs.
What’s the Connection Between Neck Pain and TMJ Disorders?
Neck pain can be a bothersome and persistent issue, affecting a significant portion of the population. For many, it's a daily struggle, impacting their quality of life and productivity.
Which Roles Does Hydroxyapatite Play in Dental Health?
When it comes to dental health, we often think about brushing, flossing, and regular check-ups with the dentist. But have you ever wondered about the unsung hero in your teeth, hydroxyapatite?
Dental Implants and Psoriatic Arthritis: Key Considerations
Dental health and overall well-being are closely intertwined, and this relationship becomes even more critical when considering the impact of systemic conditions like Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) on your oral health.
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.