HOW CAN I FIND A BIOLOGICAL DENTIST NEAR ME?
FOR DR.ROZE BIOHEALTH CLINICS | FRIDAY April 22nd, 2022
First of all, you need to understand what the difference is between a traditional dentist and a functional, natural and biological dentist as we all are at Dr. Roze Biohealth Clinics– it’s all in the approach these dental practitioners have to you as a patient.
1/- Traditional Dentistry
A traditional dentist would generally treat the symptoms of your dental problem without necessarily considering the origin or the implications that the treatment may have on your overall health. On the other hand, a biological or holistic dentist aims to resolve the dental problem in its entirety, ie from its origin to the symptoms, and the effect on your body, and how to prevent it in future.
Biological dentists recognise the solid relationship between your mouth and your body and take into account that some patients may have sensitivities to certain products that are used in dental treatments.
- Biocompatibility testing is used to determine what dental materials you can tolerate before any new treatment will be carried out, thus they are committed to using only safe, biocompatible and non-toxic products for your treatments.
- Also, they never use mercury-based silver fillings and advocate the safe removal of these amalgam fillings when there is a risk of exposure to toxic mercury vapours.
- Biological dentists also believe in conservative, non-surgical and minimally invasive dental treatments that solve oral health problems without using procedures that will harm healthy teeth and gum tissue. These advanced technologies include natural procedures such as: ozone therapy, which uses water and oxygen to treat gum disease and any oral infections, laser therapy, used to steralise root canals and treat gum disease and CEREC CAD/CAM ceramic restorations.
- The most effective way to treat oral health problems is through the understanding of each patient’s health, body and mouth and how each is affecting the other. In order to treat any problem, it is essential that the biological dentist considers the factors necessary to solve your dental problems and keep you in excellent oral and overall health, such as: the timing of the procedure (ie: when you are at optimal health and awareness), the materials and techniques used as well as the combination of procedures.
Now that you have a good understanding about what a biological specialist dentist is all about, you can then approach your potential practitioner with the following questions to help make your decision:
- Is your office mercury free?
- What are the protocols you use to safely remove amalgam fillings?
- What alternatives will I have to root canal therapy?
- Do you use digital X-rays?
- What materials do you offer for dental implants?
- Do you offer ozone therapy?
- Do you offer laser treatment?
- Do you offer wellness consultations?
- Do you offer drug-free relaxation methods?
- How will you help me to prepare for my procedures?
A good biological dentist will be able to offer all of the above and walk you through your procedures effectively and efficiently. Your biological specialist will also treat you as a unique individual throughout the entire treatment – from beginning with preparation for a procedure – right to the end when you have completely recovered. It should also be made available to you any educational, scientific literature and materials that may help you.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
You have undeniably aware of the importance of preserving your health and the essence of a body and mind balance. The growing emphasis on well-being, organic foods and our energies are hot topics in today’s health field. Let us help you keep up-to-date with news from doctors, patients, nurses and nutrition, sports and lifestyle specialists.