Medicine of the future?
FOR DR.ROZE BIOHEALTH CLINICS | TUESDAY March 29th, 2022
Bioresonance is a therapy that uses electromagnetic frequencies to detect pathologies, bacteria, viruses and parasites as well as toxins and other harmful substances.
It can be used to reliably detect food intolerances, allergies of all kinds, to help with detoxification and is incredibly potent for treatments of addiction (to stop smoking, for alcohol abuse etc.)
It utilises a special machine to measure the frequency of energy wavelengths that come from your body. These measurements are then calculated to come up with an outcome which is used to diagnose and treat conditions in your body.
How does bioresonance work?
The practice of bioresonance is based on the idea that unhealthy cells emit an altered electromagnetic wave due to changes in their DNA structure. The practitioner will place electrodes on your skin that feed from a special machine. This machine reads the energy wavelengths that come from your body and then makes a diagnosis based on the readings. The device collects and uses this information to create a counter frequency that cancels out the harmful substances by inverting their electromagnetic waves, which, in turn, allows the body to improve its normal functioning and heal itself.
What is bioresonance used for?
There are two primary methods of collecting information about the electromagnetic waves emitted from your body: one is directly from your body using electrodes, while the other one is from the substances that may seem to cause stress or harm to you body.
Bioresonance can effectively treat a wide range of ailments and health programmes including:
- Pain management
- Muscle relaxation
- Stress reduction
- Digestive problems
- Reduction of allergic reactions (allergies, asthma, eczema)
- Addictions, such as to quit smoking
What will happen in my bioresonance session?
- The bioresonance therapist will assess your physical health, beyond the physical symptoms that you may show, to determine what substance is causing the disruption in your body.
- Once identified, the therapist will use the electrodes on your hand. You will not feel anything during the process, but should leave feeling more energised and much better than before.
- The session usually lasts 45 mins to 1 hour. Some patients will require monthly follow-up treatment, depending on the condition, while others only 1-2 sessions.
- The machine is safe for everyone even children. Side effects are minimal due to the body’s flushing of toxins. You may experience a slight headache or nausea.
If you are interested in a bioresonance session or talking to a therapist more about it, please feel free to contact Dr. Roze Clinics in Dubai. Dr. Ysleme at our DIFC branch is a bioresonance specialist and can help you to understand the process and how it can help you to feel better.