Our team of experts will listen to your needs, evaluate your condition from every angle to provide you with the very best treatment plan for you.
The Right Answers
What is meant by « functional medicine » ?
Functional medicine is a systems biology–based approach that focuses on identifying and addressing the root cause of disease. Each symptom or differential diagnosis may be one of many contributing to an individual’s illness.
Our doctors-nutritionists anticipate, diagnose and take charge of disorders related to nutrition (diabetes, food allergies or intolerances, obesity, cholesterol levels, anorexia, etc.).
- Qualified medical nutritionists can make prescriptions, examinations and analyses.
- Our doctors-nutritionists are generally consulted when one is overweight, has cardiovascular pathologies or metabolic diseases (diabetes, gout, thyroid disease or cholesterol).
- Our doctors – nutritionists can recommend a dietician to support patients on a daily basis and determine a diet that works best
- Our dietitian plays the role of trainer and educator in nutrition. She develops personalized nutritional programs and ensures the nutritional balance of his patients.
- Thanks to our dietitian Julie Lemke, you learn how to make recipes adapted to your new diet while benefiting from regular monitoring.
Our specialists are at your disposal to help you in any way :
Bio resonance is based on the idea that unhealthy cells or organs emit altered electromagnetic waves due to DNA damage.
The detection of these waves can be used to diagnose disease, while changing these waves back to their normal frequency will treat disease.
- Almost any condition will benefit from bio-resonance therapy. With BRT, the underlying causes of chronic and degenerative diseases can be dealt with.
- BRT is best known for treating stress factors that may be contributing to illnesses. Some common symptoms of environmental stressors include general aches and pains, tiredness, digestive upsets, constipation, skin blemishes, or just a general feeling of unwell or not so healthy.
- Environmental Stressors In today’s modern world, there is an endless number of external environmental stressors. These range from pesticides and chemical, environmental toxins, radiation and EMFs, toxic metals, plastics, the use of medicines that all end up in our air, food, or drinking water. These pollutants cause disruption in normal biological processes and toxically “load” our systems.
- Our body can, to a degree, cope with these stressors, but when it gets too much, the result is an illness.
Treatment with BRT will help the body to reduce its toxin or stress load and to restore ‘self-regulation’, enhancing the body’s ability to heal and repair.
The theory behind BRT is that every cell in the body resonates at a particular frequency, similar to a tuning fork resonating and producing an acoustic wave. Groups of cells (an organ, for example) resonate at their frequencies producing an electromagnetic field and unique frequency patterns.
- Under normal physiological conditions, your body produces synchronization of different oscillatory (wave) processes. However, when pathological conditions arise, there will be a disruption or augmentation of these waves leading to disease. For example, such disease states can occur due to the predominance of excitation (pathological stress), resulting in a disrupted functioning of the Central Nervous System, with a resulting disease anomaly.
- BRT is based on the theory that cells communicate with one another by biophotons or “flashes of light” (photon radiation) at specific frequencies. Biophysics researchers believe the biophysics of the body controls the biochemical level, which in turn controls the biological structure of organs.
- BRT manipulates these frequencies to improve an individual’s health state. It does this by downregulating the unhealthy frequencies and upregulating the healthy frequencies.
- BRT is a non-invasive, painless, and safe therapy that can be used at any age. In the vast majority of cases, BRT is very well tolerated. It has been applied to a wide range of people, from babies to mature adults, for over 25 years.
- Some treatments can lead to reactions for a short period.These can include:
- slight nausea,
- or tiredness.
These effects shouldn’t last more than 24 hours and can be reduced by drinking plenty of clean filtered, low mineral content water.
After-effects are seen as a sign of the treatment working. These are called a recovery reaction. Even if they are a little uncomfortable, as it is evidence of a healing process.HOW DOES THE TREATMENT FEEL ?
I might feel like nothing is happening during treatment; however, things are happening on the inside. The recovery reactions are a sign that the body is using the information received from the BRT.
Usually, it takes at least 3 – 6 sessions before patients start to feel signs of improvement.HOW WAS THE BRT DEVELOPED ?
BRT has its roots in the 1970s with Dr. Franz Morell, a German medical doctor who used homeopathy in his practice. Homeopathy is an ‘information therapy,’ with one of the tenets being that water has memory. Homeopathic remedies use information from substances diluted many, many times in water. Dr. Morell wondered if it might be possible to develop a kind of ‘electronic homeopathy’.
Dr. Morell began working with his electronics engineer son-in-law, Erich Rasche, and with biophysicist Dr. Ludger Mersmann. Together they developed a filter to separate the ‘disease’ electromagnetic signal from the ‘healthy’ electromagnetic signal in 1977. This led to a biofeedback therapy device called the MORA using electrodes on the skin. These picked up energetic information, modified it, and fed it back to the patient to strengthen the ‘healthy’ energies in the body and cancel the ‘disease’ energies.HOW LONG IS THE TREATMENT ?
A typical 60-minute treatment session will combine several therapy programs, some using information from the body and some from substances. The altered information is played back into the body through a large electromagnetic mat that covers the patient’s spine. During treatment, the body is ‘stimulated’ when it resonates with the healing frequency from the BICOM.
Blood tests help doctors check for certain diseases and conditions. They also help check the function of your organs and show how well treatments are working.
Specifically, blood tests can help our general and family doctors to:
- Evaluate how well organs—such as the kidneys, liver, thyroid, and heart—are working
- Diagnose diseases and conditions such as cancer, HIV/AIDS, diabetes, anemia, and coronary heart disease
- Find out whether you have risk factors for heart disease
- Check whether medicines you’re taking are working
- Assess how well your blood is clotting
- Blood tests are very common. When you have routine checkups, your doctor may recommend blood tests to see how your body is working.
Many blood tests don’t require any special preparations. For some, you may need to fast (not eat any food) for 8 to 12 hours before the test. Your doctor will let you know how to prepare for blood tests.
During a blood test, a small sample of blood is taken from your body. It’s usually drawn from a vein in your arm using a needle. A finger prick also might be used.
- The procedure usually is quick and easy, although it may cause some short-term discomfort. Most people don’t have serious reactions to having blood drawn.
- Our laboratory nurse draws the blood and analyze it. They use either whole blood to count blood cells, or they separate the blood cells from the fluid that contains them. This fluid is called plasma or serum.
The fluid is used to measure different substances in the blood. The results can help detect health problems in early stages, when treatments or lifestyle changes may work best.
Biohacking, also known as human augmentation or human enhancement, is do-it-yourself biology aimed at improving performance, health, and wellbeing through strategic interventions.
Biohacking can be described as citizen or do-it-yourself biology. For many “biohackers,” this consists of making small, incremental diet or lifestyle changes to make small improvements in your health and well-being. Biohacks promise anything from quick weight loss to enhanced brain function.
Some common biohacking techniques, like meditation and intermittent fasting, have been around since ancient times.
Twitter’s CEO Jack Dorsey, one of the world’s most famous and influential biohackers, endorses intermittent fasting, reportedly eating only one meal a day and fasting completely every week. Intermittent fasting is a common type of low-tech biohacking intended to regulate blood sugar and maintain a healthy weight.
At Doctor Roze biohealth clinics, we use biohacking as an educational technique to make you aware of your body and teach you how to optimize your health :
- By making you aware of possible bad habits and sharing our knowledge
- By telling you which elements are toxic to your health and what you should avoid them for
- By giving you scientifically proven recipes and techniques to support you in your process of optimizing your health
- Finally by empowering yourself on a daily basis so that you become yourself a positive actor in your general condition.
- Hormones are your body’s chemical messengers.
- Produced in the endocrine glands, these powerful chemicals travel around your bloodstream telling tissues and organs what to do. They help control many of your body’s major processes, including metabolism and reproduction.
- When you have a hormonal imbalance, you have too much or too little of a certain hormone. Even tiny changes can have serious effects throughout your whole body.
- Think of hormones like a cake recipe. Too much or too little of any one ingredient affects the final product.
- While some hormone levels fluctuate throughout your lifetime and may just be the result of natural aging, other changes occur when your endoctrine glands get the recipe wrong.
Your hormones play an integral role in your overall health. As a result, there’s a broad range of signs or symptoms that could signal a hormonal imbalance. Your signs or symptoms will depend on which hormones or glands aren’t working properly.
Common hormonal conditions affecting both men and women could cause any of the following signs or symptoms:
- Weight gain
- A hump of fat between shoulders
- Unexplained and sometimes sudden weight loss
- Muscle weakness
- Muscle aches, tenderness, and stiffness
- Increased or decreased heart rate
- Increased sensibility to heat or cold
- Constipation or more frequent bowel movements
- Frequent urination
- Increased Thirst
- Increased Hunger
- Decreased sex drive
- Nervousness, anxiety or irritability
- Blurred vision
- Thinning hair or fine, brittle hair
- Dry skin
- Puffy face
- Rounded face
- Purple or pink stretch marks
There’s no single test available for doctors to diagnose a hormonal imbalance. Begin by making an appointment with our doctor Ysleme Delhoum for a physical exam.
Be prepared to describe your symptoms and the timeline along which they’ve occurred. Bring a list of all medications, vitamins, and supplements you’re currently taking.
Our doctor Ysleme Delhoum will send a sample of your blood to a lab for testing. Most hormones can be detected in the blood.
Our doctor can request a blood test to check your thyroid and your levels of estrogen, cortisol and testosterone.
An ulstrasound machine uses sound waves to look inside your body. Our Doctor may request an ultrasound to get images of the uterus, ovaries, testicules, thyroid, or pituitary gland.
Sometimes more advanced tests are required. These can include:
– Thyroid Scan
– Sperm count test
If you want to check up on your Hormone balance, please feel free to contact our Holistic Integrative Family doctor :