A bright, white smile is a symbol of good health, beauty, and youthfulness. However, not everyone is blessed with a naturally white smile, and some people struggle with yellow, stained, or discolored teeth.
CEREC® SAME DAY CROWN
CEREC® is a dental restoration system that allows us to produce ceramic restorations such as crowns, veneers, onlays and inlays using a variety of computer assisted technologies, including 3D photography and CAD/CAM (Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Manufacturing) technologies
What does CEREC® mean?
- Chairside – a technology that can be done while you are in the chair
- Economical – restorations made right in the office
- Restorations – giving teeth natural beauty, function and strength
- Aesthetic – metal-free and natural tooth-coloured restorations
- Ceramic – high-quality ceramics close in composition to natural tooth structure
By eliminating the need for impressions, several injections, lab work, and return visits the entire CEREC® 3D procedure takes approximately 1 hour to perform. Restorations are natural-looking and extremely precise.
What is the CEREC® PROCEDURE?
- First of all, your specialist will work with you to determine the appropriate treatment. We will then prepare the tooth for the restoration by removing decay and damaged material.
- We will then take an optical impression of the prepared tooth. This procedure can be done very efficiently using the oral camera.
- The images can then be made into 3D virtual models using the CEREC® software on the computer screen.
- The 3D image can be converted into a real-life, natural-looking, tooth-coloured ceramic restoration in the CEREC® milling station.
- We will then fit the restoration into your mouth properly, securely and with perfect bite using a special bonding dental cement.
- Beautiful restorations that look and feel natural.
CEREC® is a highly reliable, state-of-the-art technology used to create tooth restorations such as crowns, veneers, onlays inlays, and bridges in a single visit. With CEREC® , we can design your restoration that looks beautiful and feels very natural.
- Your restoration in just one appointment.
With CEREC®, we are able to produce your restoration right in the office in less than 1 hour. There is no need to make any impressions or wear temporary products while your permanent restoration is created in an outside lab.
- The process is digital.
The CEREC® process relies on digital imaging to accurately determine the specifications of the restoration rather than dental impressions, eliminating the need to endure that sometimes unpleasant process.
- Restorations are made from the highest quality porcelain.
The strength that comes from milling restorations from a single block of ceramic porcelain makes it durable and resistant to cracks and flaws when chewing and biting. The ceramic material is anti-abrasive, plaque-resistant and responds like your natural teeth to changes in temperature. Also, this high-quality material is personally selected to match the natural colour of your other teeth.
- Recovery time is faster.
Restoring a tooth immediately after an invasive treatment means there is less irritation, the tooth structure is maintained and there is less chance of infection.
The CEREC® Acquisition Unit – is a medical grade computer and specifically-designed oral camera. We first take a digital picture of your tooth, which is used instead of traditional impressions. The computer and CEREC® 3D software then converts the digital image to a 3D virtual model on the screen right in front of you. We can then work together to design the perfect restoration such as a crown, inlay/onlay or veneer.
The CEREC® Milling Unit – We will select a ceramic block that matches perfectly to the shade of your teeth and insert it into the milling unit. The data from the acquisition unit will then be sent and the block is carved to the exact shape and dimensions that we have selected from your restoration. We will then polish the finished product and fit it into place.
CEREC® is a registered trademark of Sirona Dental Systems.
Brighten Your Smile with Light Activated Therapy: A Revolutionary Dental Treatment
Sensitive Teeth? Beware of These Foods That Can Make You Scream!
Having sensitive teeth can be a painful and uncomfortable experience. Many people suffer from tooth sensitivity, which can be caused by various factors, including tooth decay, gum disease, or even brushing too hard.
The Surprising Connection Between Sleep and Your Immune System
At Dr. Roze BioDental Clinic Dubai, we believe that a good night's sleep is essential for overall health and well-being. Not only does sleep help us feel refreshed and energized, but it also plays a critical role in supporting our immune system.
Beyond the Beat: How Music Therapy Can Improve Your Mental Health
Music therapy is a type of therapy that involves using music to address physical, emotional, cognitive, and social needs of individuals. It can involve a range of activities, including listening to music, singing, playing instruments, and composing music.
The Top 5 Supplements You Need to Try for Stress Reduction
As a provider of dental and health services in Dubai, we understand the negative impact that stress can have on our patients' overall well-being. Top 5 supplements you need to try for stress reduction.
Unveiling the Surprising Benefits of Oil Pulling: Is It Worth the Hype?
Oil pulling is a traditional Ayurvedic practice that has gained popularity in recent years. It involves swishing oil in the mouth for several minutes to promote oral health and overall wellness.
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.