Pressotherapy is a popular modern treatment that offers numerous benefits. It is a non-invasive and painless procedure that effectively manages pain and enhances well-being.
CEREC® SAME DAY CROWN
What does CEREC® stand for?
- Chairside – crown can be created and placed in a single appointment
- Economical – restorations made right in the office – no outsourcing
- Restorations – give teeth natural beauty, function and strength
- Aesthetic – metal-free and natural tooth-colored restorations
- Ceramic – high-quality ceramics close in composition to natural tooth structure
By eliminating the need for impressions, several injections, lab work, and return visits, the entire CEREC® dental crowns 3D procedure takes approximately 1 hour to perform. Restorations are natural-looking and extremely precise.
What is the CEREC same day crown procedure?
- First, your specialist will work with you to determine the appropriate treatment. We will then prepare the tooth for the restoration by removing decay and damaged material.
- Next, we’ll take an optical impression of the prepared tooth. This procedure can be done very efficiently using an oral camera.
- The images will then be made into 3D virtual models using the CEREC dental crown software.
- The 3D image will then be converted into a real-life, natural-looking, tooth-colored ceramic restoration in the CEREC dental crown milling station.
- Lastly, we’ll fit the restoration into your mouth securely and with a perfect bite using a special bonding dental cement.
- Beautiful restorations that look and feel natural.
CEREC® is a highly reliable, state-of-the-art technology used to create beautiful and natural-looking tooth restorations such as crowns, veneers, onlays, and bridges in a single visit.
- Your restoration in just one appointment.
With CEREC®, we are able to produce your restoration right in the office in less than one hour. There is no need for impressions and you won’t have to wear temporary products while your permanent restoration is outsourced.
- The process is digital.
The CEREC dental crown process relies on digital imaging, rather than traditional, somewhat unpleasant dental impressions, to accurately determine the specifications of the restoration.
- Restorations are made from the highest quality porcelain.
Milling restorations from a single block of ceramic porcelain makes them durable and resistant to cracks and flaws when chewing and biting. Restorations are anti-abrasive, plaque-resistant and respond like your natural teeth to changes in temperature. Also, this high-quality material is personally selected to match the natural color of your teeth.
- Recovery time is faster.
By restoring a tooth immediately after an invasive treatment, you’ll experience less irritation, the tooth structure is maintained, and there’s less chance of infection.
The CEREC® Acquisition Unit – is a medical grade computer and specifically-designed oral camera. We first take a digital picture of your tooth, in lieu of traditional impressions. The computer and CEREC® 3D software then instantly converts the digital image to a 3D virtual model. We can then work together to design the perfect restoration (i.e. crown, inlay/onlay, veneer).
The CEREC® Milling Unit – We will select a ceramic block that perfectly matches the shade of your teeth and insert it into the milling unit. Then, data from the acquisition unit is sent and the block is carved to the exact shape and dimensions pre-selected for your restoration. Finally, the finished product is polished and fitted.
CEREC® is a registered trademark of Sirona Dental Systems.
Recent Blog Articles
Explore the Benefits of Pressotherapy – How it Helps to Manage Pain and Enhance Well-Being
Temporomandibular joint and its connection with Neck Pain: Decoding Cervicogenic Headaches
The temporomandibular joint (TMJ) is a complex joint connecting the jawbone and the skull. It plays an important role in the movement of the jaw and is often associated with neck pain and headaches.
Unlock a Pain-Free Life – How Dr. Roze Biohealth Clinic Can Help You Overcome Back Pain
At Dr. Roze Biohealth Clinic, we understand the importance of unlocking a pain-free life. Our team of experts are dedicated to helping you overcome back pain and live a life of comfort and ease. We specialize in providing comprehensive treatments that are tailored to your individual needs.
What’s the Connection Between Neck Pain and TMJ Disorders?
Neck pain can be a bothersome and persistent issue, affecting a significant portion of the population. For many, it's a daily struggle, impacting their quality of life and productivity.
Which Roles Does Hydroxyapatite Play in Dental Health?
When it comes to dental health, we often think about brushing, flossing, and regular check-ups with the dentist. But have you ever wondered about the unsung hero in your teeth, hydroxyapatite?
Dental Implants and Psoriatic Arthritis: Key Considerations
Dental health and overall well-being are closely intertwined, and this relationship becomes even more critical when considering the impact of systemic conditions like Psoriatic Arthritis (PsA) on your oral health.
We Make Excellence a Habit
Since 2013, Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated with the most prestigious institutions in the field.