CEREC® is a dental restoration system that allows us to produce ceramic restorations such as crowns, veneers, onlays and inlays using a variety of computer assisted technologies, including 3D photography and CAD/CAM (Computer Aided Design and Computer Aided Manufacturing) technologies.
WHAT DOES CEREC® MEAN?
- Chairside – a technology that can be done while you are in the chair
- Economical – restorations made right in the office
- Restorations – giving teeth natural beauty, function and strength
- Aesthetic – metal-free and natural tooth-coloured restorations
- Ceramic – high-quality ceramics close in composition to natural tooth structure
By eliminating the need for impressions, several injections, lab work, and return visits the entire CEREC® 3D procedure takes approximately 1 hour to perform. Restorations are natural-looking and extremely precise.