Mouth ulcers also known as canker sores are painful and irritating that occur in the mouth and gums. Most mouth sores are harmless but can cause uneasiness and discomfort making it hard even to eat, drink or brush the teeth.
A dental implant is a “post” that is surgically inserted in the jawbone to act as a root for an artificial tooth when a natural tooth is missing. A ceramic tooth is inserted onto this post that looks and feels just like your own teeth.
Although, traditionally, implants have been made of titanium, we at DR. ROZE BIOHEALTH CLINICS have been adopting a metal-free policy, keeping in line with the standards and philosophy of biological (or holistic) dentistry, which is why we use ceramic or zirconia dental implants for our patients.
What are the advantages of Ceramic Dental Implants?
- Ideal for allergies and sensitivities. An increasing number of individuals suffer from metal allergies, sensitivities or other immune reactions. Placement of non-metal, ceramic implants is a new and effective solution to these challenges.
- Biologically friendly. For those choosing a holistic protocol for healthcare and prefer a non-metal option, this all ceramic/zirconia implant is an excellent choice.
- Aesthetically beautiful. Ceramic implants are more attractive in appearance since they closely match natural teeth. The beauty is in the naturalness of the material.
- Totally biocompatible. They do not trigger an immune response that can cause problems
- Integrate entirely into the jawbone creating a stable bone and bone regeneration
- Much less sensitive to changes in temperatures: than with metal implants
- Do not corrode over time like metal
- Do not conduct electrogalvanic fields which is the case of metal implants
- Show less plaque adhesion as they reduce the build-up of oral bacteria that often occurs with the slight and gradual movement of metal implants.
- Have very good gum regeneration results
Our implant specialists have undergone comprehensive hands-on training for the surgical placement and restoration of ceramic implants and continue to update with new technologies and techniques that become available to make the process even easier.
We have helped pioneer the use of ceramic/zirconia, biological methods and a functional approach to dentistry in the UAE.
Mouth Ulcers & Canker sores : Natural Remedies
Best Spanish Dentist-Why do they stand out
According to the WHO, the Spanish health care system is ranked seventh-best in the world. With the advanced technical part of the healthcare system, the most important piece that represents the quality is medical doctors and their class service that is widely recognized across Europe.
Professional Teeth Whitening: What? why? how?
More and more people are paying for brighter, whiter teeth. But does teeth whitening work and is it safe? Here are the answers to common questions about the treatment.
French Dentists at their best-Why do they stand out
In the UAE, our team includes hand-picked French specialists all Biological dentists and SMART Certified. Doctor Hubert de Grully joined the team at its very beginning and is our leader at Dr. Roze BioDental Clinic in Jumeirah.
How to stop snoring? what are the best treatments?
Snoring is the sound that results from air passing through your airway when it is partially blocked. Tissues at the top of your airway touch each other and vibrate, making you snore. Virtually all adults snore occasionally.
Periodontics – What exactly does a periodontist do?
Why do they stand out - Satisfaction with NHS dentistry is currently at one of the highest levels seen this century, with 85% rating their NHS dental experience as positive.
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.