There are many factors to consider when choosing between Invisalign and traditional braces. Here, we will outline the key differences between the two types of orthodontic treatment to help you make an informed decision about which one is right for you.
A dental implant is a “post” that is surgically inserted in the jawbone to act as a root for an artificial tooth when a natural tooth is missing. A ceramic tooth is inserted onto this post that looks and feels just like your own teeth.
Although, traditionally, implants have been made of titanium, we at DR. ROZE BIOHEALTH CLINICS have been adopting a metal-free policy, keeping in line with the standards and philosophy of biological (or holistic) dentistry, which is why we use ceramic or zirconia dental implants for our patients.
What are the advantages of Ceramic Dental Implants?
- Ideal for allergies and sensitivities. An increasing number of individuals suffer from metal allergies, sensitivities or other immune reactions. Placement of non-metal, ceramic implants is a new and effective solution to these challenges.
- Biologically friendly. For those choosing a holistic protocol for healthcare and prefer a non-metal option, this all ceramic/zirconia implant is an excellent choice.
- Aesthetically beautiful. Ceramic implants are more attractive in appearance since they closely match natural teeth. The beauty is in the naturalness of the material.
- Totally biocompatible. They do not trigger an immune response that can cause problems
- Integrate entirely into the jawbone creating a stable bone and bone regeneration
- Much less sensitive to changes in temperatures: than with metal implants
- Do not corrode over time like metal
- Do not conduct electrogalvanic fields which is the case of metal implants
- Show less plaque adhesion as they reduce the build-up of oral bacteria that often occurs with the slight and gradual movement of metal implants.
- Have very good gum regeneration results
Our implant specialists have undergone comprehensive hands-on training for the surgical placement and restoration of ceramic implants and continue to update with new technologies and techniques that become available to make the process even easier.
We have helped pioneer the use of ceramic/zirconia, biological methods and a functional approach to dentistry in the UAE.
Invisalign vs. Traditional Braces: Which One is Right for You?
Getting Straight Teeth: Everything You Need to Know About Braces
Are you considering getting braces? If so, you probably have a lot of questions about what to expect. This guide will give you all the information you need to know about orthodontic treatment with braces, from how they work to how long you can expect to wear them.
Wisdom Tooth Extraction: Do You Need It? Our Expert Dentist Explains
Are you considering having your wisdom teeth removed? You're not alone. Every year, millions of people have their wisdom teeth extracted by a dentist or oral surgeon. But why do we have wisdom teeth in the first place? And more importantly, do we really need to get them removed?
The Science Behind Prosthodontics in Dubai and How it Can Benefit You
Prosthodontics is a branch of dentistry that focuses on restoring and replacing teeth. It is a specialized field that deals with the restoration and replacement of teeth lost or damaged due to disease, injury, or aging.
Laser Gum Contouring: Say Goodbye to Gummy Smile Forever
Do you feel self-conscious about your gummy smile? Do you avoid showing your teeth when you smile? You are not alone. Many people feel unhappy with their gummy smiles.
Smile Makeover : The Ultimate Guide to Cosmetic Dentist Dubai
If you're looking to transform your smile, Cosmetic Dentist Dubai at Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinic is the ultimate solution. In this blog post, we'll explain how Cosmetic Dentistry can help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.