There are many factors to consider when choosing between Invisalign and traditional braces. Here, we will outline the key differences between the two types of orthodontic treatment to help you make an informed decision about which one is right for you.
Blood tests help doctors check for certain diseases and conditions. They also help check the function of your organs and show how well treatments are working.
Blood tests are very common. When you have routine checkups, your doctor may recommend blood tests to see how your body is working.
Many blood tests don’t require any special preparations. For some, you may need to fast (not eat any food) for 8 to 12 hours before the test.
Your doctor will let you know how to prepare for blood tests.
During a blood test, a small sample of blood is taken from your body. It’s usually drawn from a vein in your arm using a needle. A finger prick also might be used.
- The procedure usually is quick and easy, although it may cause some short-term discomfort. Most people don’t have serious reactions to having blood drawn.
- Our laboratory nurse draws the blood and analyze it. They use either whole blood to count blood cells, or they separate the blood cells from the fluid that contains them. This fluid is called plasma or serum.
- The fluid is used to measure different substances in the blood.
- The results can help detect health problems in early stages, when treatments or lifestyle changes may work best.
When do you need Blood Testing?
Specifically, blood tests can help our general and family doctors to:
- Evaluate how well organs such as the kidneys, liver, thyroid, and heart are working
- Diagnose diseases and conditions such as cancer, HIV/AIDS, diabetes, anemia, and coronary heart disease
- Find out whether you have risk factors for heart disease
- Check whether medicines you’re taking are working
- Assess how well your blood is clotting
By opening the drainage pathways and taking care of the root causes of disease, we allow the body to get rid of toxins and to be able to realign and heal by itself.
Bioresonance is helping in this process to find and treat what is overwhelming and stressing the body. Treatment with BRT will help the body to reduce its toxin or stress load and to restore ‘self-regulation’, enhancing the body’s ability to heal and repair.
It is always combined with lifestyle and diet change. And sometimes with some herbs and supplements to support the healing process or replenish the body from basic nutrients.
It is an ideal treatment for children as it is very safe, no invasive and painless.
Invisalign vs. Traditional Braces: Which One is Right for You?
Getting Straight Teeth: Everything You Need to Know About Braces
Are you considering getting braces? If so, you probably have a lot of questions about what to expect. This guide will give you all the information you need to know about orthodontic treatment with braces, from how they work to how long you can expect to wear them.
Wisdom Tooth Extraction: Do You Need It? Our Expert Dentist Explains
Are you considering having your wisdom teeth removed? You're not alone. Every year, millions of people have their wisdom teeth extracted by a dentist or oral surgeon. But why do we have wisdom teeth in the first place? And more importantly, do we really need to get them removed?
The Science Behind Prosthodontics in Dubai and How it Can Benefit You
Prosthodontics is a branch of dentistry that focuses on restoring and replacing teeth. It is a specialized field that deals with the restoration and replacement of teeth lost or damaged due to disease, injury, or aging.
Laser Gum Contouring: Say Goodbye to Gummy Smile Forever
Do you feel self-conscious about your gummy smile? Do you avoid showing your teeth when you smile? You are not alone. Many people feel unhappy with their gummy smiles.
Smile Makeover : The Ultimate Guide to Cosmetic Dentist Dubai
If you're looking to transform your smile, Cosmetic Dentist Dubai at Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinic is the ultimate solution. In this blog post, we'll explain how Cosmetic Dentistry can help you achieve the smile of your dreams.
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.