Mouth ulcers also known as canker sores are painful and irritating that occur in the mouth and gums. Most mouth sores are harmless but can cause uneasiness and discomfort making it hard even to eat, drink or brush the teeth.
Blood tests help doctors check for certain diseases and conditions. They also help check the function of your organs and show how well treatments are working.
Blood tests are very common. When you have routine checkups, your doctor may recommend blood tests to see how your body is working.
Many blood tests don’t require any special preparations. For some, you may need to fast (not eat any food) for 8 to 12 hours before the test.
Your doctor will let you know how to prepare for blood tests.
During a blood test, a small sample of blood is taken from your body. It’s usually drawn from a vein in your arm using a needle. A finger prick also might be used.
- The procedure usually is quick and easy, although it may cause some short-term discomfort. Most people don’t have serious reactions to having blood drawn.
- Our laboratory nurse draws the blood and analyze it. They use either whole blood to count blood cells, or they separate the blood cells from the fluid that contains them. This fluid is called plasma or serum.
- The fluid is used to measure different substances in the blood.
- The results can help detect health problems in early stages, when treatments or lifestyle changes may work best.
When do you need Blood Testing?
Specifically, blood tests can help our general and family doctors to:
- Evaluate how well organs such as the kidneys, liver, thyroid, and heart are working
- Diagnose diseases and conditions such as cancer, HIV/AIDS, diabetes, anemia, and coronary heart disease
- Find out whether you have risk factors for heart disease
- Check whether medicines you’re taking are working
- Assess how well your blood is clotting
By opening the drainage pathways and taking care of the root causes of disease, we allow the body to get rid of toxins and to be able to realign and heal by itself.
Bioresonance is helping in this process to find and treat what is overwhelming and stressing the body. Treatment with BRT will help the body to reduce its toxin or stress load and to restore ‘self-regulation’, enhancing the body’s ability to heal and repair.
It is always combined with lifestyle and diet change. And sometimes with some herbs and supplements to support the healing process or replenish the body from basic nutrients.
It is an ideal treatment for children as it is very safe, no invasive and painless.
Mouth Ulcers & Canker sores : Natural Remedies
Best Spanish Dentist-Why do they stand out
According to the WHO, the Spanish health care system is ranked seventh-best in the world. With the advanced technical part of the healthcare system, the most important piece that represents the quality is medical doctors and their class service that is widely recognized across Europe.
Professional Teeth Whitening: What? why? how?
More and more people are paying for brighter, whiter teeth. But does teeth whitening work and is it safe? Here are the answers to common questions about the treatment.
French Dentists at their best-Why do they stand out
In the UAE, our team includes hand-picked French specialists all Biological dentists and SMART Certified. Doctor Hubert de Grully joined the team at its very beginning and is our leader at Dr. Roze BioDental Clinic in Jumeirah.
How to stop snoring? what are the best treatments?
Snoring is the sound that results from air passing through your airway when it is partially blocked. Tissues at the top of your airway touch each other and vibrate, making you snore. Virtually all adults snore occasionally.
Periodontics – What exactly does a periodontist do?
Why do they stand out - Satisfaction with NHS dentistry is currently at one of the highest levels seen this century, with 85% rating their NHS dental experience as positive.
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.