- ¼ cup Cold – pressed Organic Coconut oil
- ¼ cup Avocado Oil
- 3 teaspoons Baobab Powder
- 2 crushed hyperbiotics Oral Probiotics capsules ( optional)
- Mini Ice tray
- Glass jar
- Mix coconut oil with avocado oil
- Whisk in baobab powder and oral probiotics (if used) until dissolved
- Fill ice cubs trays in 1 teaspoon portions (or 2 teaspoons if you prefer)
- Freeze for at least 2 hours until completely hardened
- Transfer to a jar and store in the fridge. Use one each morning for oil pulling first thing in the morning, before eating or drinking anything.
After brushing and flossing, gently swish, pull and suck the oil through your teeth, the chews will quickly melt in your mouth as you begin. Start slow and don’t work too hard, pulling for about 1-3 minutes at a time.
Don’t swallow the oil.
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.