The administration of ozone was proposed because of its antimicrobial, disinfectant, biocompatibility and healing properties.
BIOLOGICAL DENTAL CLEANING
Dental cleanings are important for your oral health and your overall health. Dental cleanings remove dental plaque and tartar that contain bacteria that causes cavities and gum disease. Preventing cavities and gum disease is important to save the structure of your teeth and the surrounding gum and bone that holds the teeth in place. Preventing and/or treating gum disease is important to overall health. There is a link between gum disease and systemic diseases such as cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
What is the difference between A conventional cleaning and a Biological dental cleaning?
- A traditional cleaning will remove tartar, plaque and stain from the surface of the teeth and around the gums. A biological cleaning will do the same, however also goes further by removing bacteria we cannot see – it naturally disinfects.
- A way to think of it is to picture a countertop with crumbs on it: a traditional cleaning will remove the “crumbs”, however there is still bacteria left behind that we cannot see.
- A biological cleaning will clean the “crumbs” and also remove more bacteria by naturally disinfecting.
- A biological cleaning will clean the “crumbs” and also remove more bacteria by naturally disinfecting. Disinfection by Ozone can penetrate inside the tooth and prevent cavities. Ozone removes bacteria, fungi and viruses from the mouth.
- When disinfecting, it important to note that both good and bad bacteria is removed. We provide oral probiotics with specific good oral strains to replenish the level of good bacteria in the mouth.
- There are also other differences between the traditional cleaning and a biological cleaning. A biological cleaning uses products that are fluoride free to remineralize the teeth (make the teeth stronger and less prone to acidic erosion- ie; cavities).
We also provide a blood test with the biological cleaning, testing Vitamin D levels, LDL (bad cholesterol), and a complete blood count. The reason for providing this blood count is that it is factually known that oral health effects overall health, and vice versa. By taking a blood test we can see if there are underlying reasons for any oral health concerns you may be having. The blood test will be reviewed by our Medical Doctor and the results will be sent to you via email.
Ozone Therapy Why is it a great biodental treatment
What to know about Remineralizing Teeth
Bacteria in your mouth can break down your teeth. Your body naturally tries to fix this with a process called remineralization.
What is a biological tooth extraction?
Tooth extractions are necessary to remove non-restorable or infected teeth from the oral cavity.
What is a Biological Dental Cleaning?
Dental cleanings are important for your oral health and your overall health. Dental cleanings remove dental plaque and tartar that contain bacteria that causes cavities and gum disease.
SHARK TEETH: When do I need to be concerned?
Shark teeth are when the new permanent ( or adult) tooth grows in before the baby (or milk) tooth becomes wobbly and falls out.
Dental health and your child’s teeth
A baby’s 20 primary teeth are already present in the jaws at birth and typically begin to appear when a baby is between 6 months and 1 year.
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.