Mouth ulcers also known as canker sores are painful and irritating that occur in the mouth and gums. Most mouth sores are harmless but can cause uneasiness and discomfort making it hard even to eat, drink or brush the teeth.
BIOLOGICAL DENTAL CLEANING
Dental cleanings are important for your oral health and your overall health. Dental cleanings remove dental plaque and tartar that contain bacteria that causes cavities and gum disease. Preventing cavities and gum disease is important to save the structure of your teeth and the surrounding gum and bone that holds the teeth in place. Preventing and/or treating gum disease is important to overall health. There is a link between gum disease and systemic diseases such as cardiovascular disease and diabetes.
What is the difference between A conventional cleaning and a Biological dental cleaning?
- A traditional cleaning will remove tartar, plaque and stain from the surface of the teeth and around the gums. A biological cleaning will do the same, however also goes further by removing bacteria we cannot see – it naturally disinfects.
- A way to think of it is to picture a countertop with crumbs on it: a traditional cleaning will remove the “crumbs”, however there is still bacteria left behind that we cannot see.
- A biological cleaning will clean the “crumbs” and also remove more bacteria by naturally disinfecting.
- A biological cleaning will clean the “crumbs” and also remove more bacteria by naturally disinfecting. Disinfection by Ozone can penetrate inside the tooth and prevent cavities. Ozone removes bacteria, fungi and viruses from the mouth.
- When disinfecting, it important to note that both good and bad bacteria is removed. We provide oral probiotics with specific good oral strains to replenish the level of good bacteria in the mouth.
- There are also other differences between the traditional cleaning and a biological cleaning. A biological cleaning uses products that are fluoride free to remineralize the teeth (make the teeth stronger and less prone to acidic erosion- ie; cavities).
We also provide a blood test with the biological cleaning, testing Vitamin D levels, LDL (bad cholesterol), and a complete blood count. The reason for providing this blood count is that it is factually known that oral health effects overall health, and vice versa. By taking a blood test we can see if there are underlying reasons for any oral health concerns you may be having. The blood test will be reviewed by our Medical Doctor and the results will be sent to you via email.
Mouth Ulcers & Canker sores : Natural Remedies
Best Spanish Dentist-Why do they stand out
According to the WHO, the Spanish health care system is ranked seventh-best in the world. With the advanced technical part of the healthcare system, the most important piece that represents the quality is medical doctors and their class service that is widely recognized across Europe.
Professional Teeth Whitening: What? why? how?
More and more people are paying for brighter, whiter teeth. But does teeth whitening work and is it safe? Here are the answers to common questions about the treatment.
French Dentists at their best-Why do they stand out
In the UAE, our team includes hand-picked French specialists all Biological dentists and SMART Certified. Doctor Hubert de Grully joined the team at its very beginning and is our leader at Dr. Roze BioDental Clinic in Jumeirah.
How to stop snoring? what are the best treatments?
Snoring is the sound that results from air passing through your airway when it is partially blocked. Tissues at the top of your airway touch each other and vibrate, making you snore. Virtually all adults snore occasionally.
Periodontics – What exactly does a periodontist do?
Why do they stand out - Satisfaction with NHS dentistry is currently at one of the highest levels seen this century, with 85% rating their NHS dental experience as positive.
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.