ALL YOU EVER WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT HOW TO WHITEN TEETH:
FOR DR.ROZE BIOHEALTH CLINICS | 09.05.2022
Nowadays, teeth whitening is very popular with people of all ages. Everyone wants that dazzling “Hollywood smile.”But with so many products and services on the market, how do you know which is best for you?
HOW IT WORKS? | IN OFFICE TREATMENT AT DR ROZE BIOHEALTH CLINICS | IN HOME TREATMENTS | HOW LONG IT LASTS | PAIN LEVEL | AFTER CARE | COST | TALK WITH YOUR DENTIST |
At Dr.Roze BioHealth Clinics, we believe the best teeth whitening procedures not only give you a beautiful smile, but contain safe ingredients, healthy methods and are enamel-safe. This is why we have opted for the Flash whitening treatments. So…how does it work and what can you expect from it ?
1/- How does Flash teeth whitening treatments work?
There are a few types of Flash whitening treatments. Some you get at your dentist’s office and others you do at home, after consulting with a dentist.
These procedures all involve a whitening substance containing hydrogen peroxide. The quickest and most effective treatment also includes the application of LED light during the procedure to brighten your teeth.
- The Flash WhiteSpeed treatment can make your teeth noticeably brighter after a 45-minute process at your dentist’s office. It involves both a whitening gel and an LED lamp.
- The Flash treatment only takes 10 minutes at the dentist’s office. It relies on just a whitening substance that sits on your teeth for 30 minutes.
- Two at-home options utilize trays filled with whitening gel that can whiten your teeth in 2 weeks.
You’ll want to make sure your teeth are clean for the procedures, so be mindful of the food and drinks you consume prior. Your dentist may also recommend limiting your food and drink intake immediately following the procedure
At Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics we use the Flash method of teeth whitening with hydrogen peroxide gel because it is highly effective and fits to our standards of safe, non-invasive dentistry. However, although the Flash method has awesome results, some people may be deterred from professional whitening due to the costs and find the home kits more attractive.
2/- Flash Whitening Treatment at Dr Roze Biohealth Clinics
Flash! Whitening is ideal for patients whose time is limited, or who have an important event coming up for which they want to look their best. Flash! Consistently delivers fantastic results, which is why is one of the most popular in-practice whitening procedures on the market and has been for many years.
- Instant results – we can whiten your teeth up to 12 shades lighter in as little as 1 hour! Tried and trusted brand with consistently great results.
- Perfect for busy people who want instant results at short notice.
- Our Dental Hygienists can carry out this procedure at the same time as your professional clean.
- Whitening Procedure
At Dr. Roze BIODENTAL CLINIC we start every whitening treatment with
a consultation. Our experienced teeth whitening specialist will discuss any queries you might have about the whitening process before your treatment.
- During this consultation we assess your initial shade and note your lifestyle habits so your treatment can be tailored to your needs and desired results.
- Then you sit back and get comfortable while we brighten your smile.
- We use a protective sheet to cover lips and gums for maximum protection.
- We then apply the whitening gel to the teeth ensuring all bottom and top teeth are evenly covered. The LED light is used to activate the gel and break down stain particles to whiten the enamel. Light time depends on your desired whitening shade.
The procedure is easy! And we know you will be delighted with your new
Following the procedure we recommend you do not consume any
staining drinks or staining food for at least 24 hours and refrain from
smoking as it only has negative effects on your results. We will provide you with after-care instructions when your procedure is completed.
3/- Flash Whitening Treatment at home
There are two types of at-home Flash treatments. Your teeth whitening specialist will recommend the best option for your needs and send you home with the supplies for your treatment.
Our specialist may also recommend one of these whitening methods following a Flash WhiteSpeed treatment to brighten your teeth even more.
Philips Flash DayWhite and Philips Flash NiteWhite
- Flash at-home whitening options will include custom trays to fit over your teeth. For Flash DayWhite, you wear the trays during the day for a half an hour to an hour and a half once or twice a day.
- Flash NiteWhite treatments occur at night, and you wear the trays overnight.
Both at-home treatments occur over a 2-week period of time.
Your at-home procedure will involve:
- brushing your teeth
- adding a small amount of the whitening gel to the trays provided by your dentist
- putting the trays over your teeth
- wearing the trays for the prescribed length of time
- removing the trays and rinsing them with cold water
- brushing your teeth again
Your teeth whitening specialist may also provide another gel to use after the whitening procedure to protect your tooth enamel.
4/- How does Flash teeth whitening last?
Flash whitening can last several months or even more than a year. One study found that Flash WhiteSpeed treatment followed by Flash DayWhite treatment lasted for 12 to 15 months.
5/- Does Flash Teeth Whitening hurt?
Flash whitening products shouldn’t hurt during the procedure. You may have to get used to the feel of the trays in your mouth during at-home treatment, but they shouldn’t be painful to wear.
Your teeth may be more sensitive following tooth whitening, but this isn’t commonly reported with Flash treatments.
6/-What is the aftercare like for Flash whitening treatment ?
Our teeth whitening specialist will provide you with specific instructions following your procedure. Flash requires you to brush off the varnish applied to your teeth after 30 minutes. You should brush your teeth after at-home treatments.
Your will be likely recommended to avoid foods and beverages that could stain your teeth, as these could impact how long your teeth stay white. Beverages like coffee, tea, soda and tobacco products can stain your teeth.
7/- How much does Flash teeth whitening service cost?
The Flash White Speed service includes the consultation with our specialist, the 45-minute treatment at the our office along with further at-home treatment. Please contact us to get a quote.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
You have undeniably aware of the importance of preserving your health and the essence of a body and mind balance. The growing emphasis on well-being, organic foods and our energies are hot topics in today’s health field. Let us help you keep up-to-date with news from doctors, patients, nurses and nutrition, sports and lifestyle specialists.