WHAT IS A BIOLOGICAL DENTIST?
FOR DR.ROZE BIOHEALTH CLINICS | MONDAY May 02nd, 2022
Biological dentistry is an alternative approach that focuses on the use of non-toxic restorative materials for dental work, and emphasizes the unrecognized impact that dental toxins and dental infections may have on a person’s overall health.
Biodentistry takes into consideration a person’s overall health while planning and evaluating dental health.
What do biological dentists do differently?
- Functional Approach: They understand that the mouth does not exist in a silo, and that the procedures they perform on your teeth will have lasting effects on the rest of your body as well. They also understand that what goes on in your body, whether positive or negative, will have serious effects on your mouth.
Because of this understanding of the mouth-body connection, our team of dentists at Dr.Roze Biohealth Clinics take time to sit down with their patients and gather as much information about their health as possible–not just their dental health, but their diet, their lifestyle, and their mental and emotional health as well. They take all of this into consideration to determine the best approach for your dental health and overall well-being.
- Bio-compatible materials: Chemicals such as mercury, BPA are not used by biological dentists as they have been found to be toxic to the body. Our biological dentists only use the most biocompatible and safe filling materials. They never do mercury or metal fillings.
- Preventive Approach: Our functional dentists are focused on preventing oral health diseases . Our team of dentists work as partners with our patients by creating awareness, educating them and teaching them preventive ways and techniques to maintain oral health.
- Safe Amalgam Removal: For patients who have metallic mercury fillings in their mouth, holistic dentists use a very specialized process to safely remove it. At Dr.Roze BioHealth Clinics, our biological dentists use a high volume evacuator, rubber dams etc. to ensure safe removal and prevent any pooling or ingestion of any amalgam during its removal.
- Advice Proper Nutrition to prevent and reverse dental disease: Nutrition is an important element for faster recovery from infections and prevention from any secondary infection. It makes the patient more adaptive to dental treatments and acts as an adjunct to other medications for healing.
- Use of Ozone: Ozone is super charged oxygen and has been found to be an ideal disinfectant. Functional dentists use it to treat infection sites. At Dr Roze BioHealth Clinics, our team of dentists uses it for various sensitivities, infected teeth and extraction sites
- Use of Distilled Water and Highest Level of sterlization: We understand the risks of cross infection and strongly follow all practices to minimize the occurrence of the same. At Dr Roze BioHealth Clinics, we use only distilled water for all our treatments and strictly follow sterilization protocol.
- Limited exposure to radiation: Biological dentistry advises using the minimum dosage of radiation possible by adapting to most advanced digital x-ray systems and we at Dr Roze BioHealth Clinics only use digital xrays to ensure minimum exposure to our patients.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
You have undeniably aware of the importance of preserving your health and the essence of a body and mind balance. The growing emphasis on well-being, organic foods and our energies are hot topics in today’s health field. Let us help you keep up-to-date with news from doctors, patients, nurses and nutrition, sports and lifestyle specialists.