RECIPE : Turmeric Mouth Wash
INDICATIONS : Oral microbiome friendly
PREP TIME :65 minutes
Turmeric is filled with antioxidants that can decrease oral irritation and inflammation, which are the root cause of most diseases including gingivitis and periodontitis. This rinse can ease symptoms while you improve your diet, begin taking oral probiotics and other supplements, and seek advice from a trusted dentist. Additionally, turmeric can help to reduces teeth stains while also preventing the production of plaque.
- 1/2 teaspoon Calcium Carbonate
- 1/2 teaspoon L-Arginine
- 1/2 teaspoon Turmeric
- 3–4 Cloves (soaked in 1 cup of hot water for at least 1 hour or up to 24 hours)
- 1/2 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 cup Water
- Remove the cloves from the water and add the remaining ingredients, including the water, to a glass jar.
- Whisk until well combined, or add a lid to the jar and shake, or add to a high speed blender
- Use 1 tablespoon worth for a quick rinse
This mouthwash is best used before bed, to minimize the impact of foods eaten during the day. Swish a tablespoon for up to one minute before spitting. Do not swallow, and be sure to store in the refrigerator to keep fresh.
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.