RECIPE : Remineralizing Mouth Rinse
INDICATIONS : Balance oral microbiome & heal cavities
PREP TIME :5 minutes
This DIY Remineralizing Mouth Rinse supports the oral microbiome, rebalances the mouth’s pH, thus supporting the natural remineralization process.
- L-Arginine is an amino acid supplement that helps prevent tooth decay while preserving the health of the oral microbiome.
- Calcium carbonate is a gentle and safe way remove debris and surface stains.
- Anise will help freshen up your breath.
- Algae is a natural pH stabilizer that moisturizes the mouth.
- 1/2 teaspoon L-Arginine
- 1/2 teaspoon Calcium Carbonate
- 2–3 pieces Anise (soaked in 1 cup hot water for as little as one hour or up to 24 hours)
- 1/4 teaspoon Blue Green Algae
- Remove the anise stars from the water
- Add the remaining ingredients, including the water, to a glass jar
- Whisk until well-combined, or add a lid to the jar and shake, or add a high speed blender
- Use 1 tablespoon worth for a quick rinse
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.