RECIPE : PH Balancing Mouth Rinse
INDICATIONS : Acidity hence tooth decay and cavities
PREP TIME :Few minutes
It’s nearly impossible to eliminate all acidic foods from your diet. But, with a pH around 9.0, this rinse can minimize the impact of coffee, wine, and other foods and drinks. With a quick rinse, you can protect the enamel of your teeth and support your oral microbiome.
- 1/2 teaspoon Calcium Carbonate
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1/4 teaspoon Xylitol
- 1 cup Water
- 1/2 teaspoon Blue Green Algae
- Add all the ingredients to a glass jar or high-speed blender.
- Blend until well-combined.
- Use 1 tablespoon and swish in the mouth for 10-15 seconds for a quick rinse to balance Ph levels in the mouth.
This very lightly sweetened and refreshing mouth rinse will be good for up to 2 weeks and can be stored in the fridge or on the countertop. Just be sure to gently shake or stir it before use to re-combine the ingredients.
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.