RECIPE : Matcha green tea mouthwash
INDICATIONS : Cavities / Bad Breath /Gingivitis
PREP TIME : Few minutes
Green tea mouthwash has been proven to:
- Reduce the sulfuric compounds that cause bad breath
- Improve inflammation in gingivitis
- Reduce plaque that causes tooth decay and gum disease
- 1 cup water
- 1 packet (or 1 teaspoon ceremonial grade matcha)
- ½ teaspoon calcium carbonate
- ½ teaspoon L-Arginine
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ –1 tablespoon xylitol (melted in 2 tablespoons hot water)
- Add all ingredients to a jar with a lid or high-speed blender.
- Shake or blend until well-combined.
- Use 1 tablespoon and swish in your mouth for 30 seconds to 1 minute.
Can be kept in the fridge or stored on the counter for up to 2 weeks. Just make sure to shake it before you use it.
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.