RECIPE : Charcoal whitening toothpaste
INDICATIONS : Detoxifying and whitening
PREP TIME : 5 minutes
Activated charcoal is used for its detoxifying abilities. It binds and pulls out toxins and chemicals that are used in beauty products, supplements and even in hospitals where it’s used to treat patients that have been poisoned. It acts in the same way on your teeth, with tiny pores binding to surface stains. Don’t expect a miracle though, it doesn’t actually “whiten” your teeth, and won’t address deeper damage and staining that occurs from within the tooth..
- 2 teaspoons Activated Charcoal
- 3 teaspoons Calcium Carbonate
- 1 teaspoon Food Grade Bentonite Clay
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Xylitol
- 4 teaspoons Distilled Water
- 2 teaspoons Cold-pressed Organic Coconut Oil (melted)
- Mix activated charcoal, calcium carbonate, bentonite clay and xylitol in a bowl
- Mix with a fork until well combined
- Mix in water to form a paste
- Add coconut oil and blend with your fork until a smooth paste is formed
- Store in a glass or refillable squeeze tube
We recommend smearing the toothpaste on your teeth (instead of brushing with it) and letting it sit for 5-10 minutes while you go about your morning routine. This way you’ll give the charcoal time to come in contact with, and bind to the stains. Rinse away or gently brush to remove the paste..
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.