Mouth ulcers also known as canker sores are painful and irritating that occur in the mouth and gums. Most mouth sores are harmless but can cause uneasiness and discomfort making it hard even to eat, drink or brush the teeth.
Our doctors-nutritionists anticipate, diagnose and take charge of disorders related to nutrition (diabetes, food allergy or intolerance, obesity, cholesterol, anorexia, …etc).
What is the difference between A Doctor-Nutritionist and a Dietitian?
- With their medical status, they have the possibility of prescribing examinations, analyzes or medication.
- Our doctors-nutritionists are generally consulted when one is overweight, has cardiovascular pathologies or metabolic diseases (diabetes, gout, thyroid disease or cholesterol).
- Our doctors- nutritionists can possibly recommend a dietitian to support you on a daily basis in your process and establish a suitable diet for you.
- Our dietitian plays the role of trainer and educator in nutrition. She develops personalized nutritional programs and ensures the nutritional balance of his patients.
- Thanks to our dietitian Julie Lemke, you learn how to make recipes adapted to your new diet while benefiting from regular monitoring.
Mouth Ulcers & Canker sores : Natural Remedies
Best Spanish Dentist-Why do they stand out
According to the WHO, the Spanish health care system is ranked seventh-best in the world. With the advanced technical part of the healthcare system, the most important piece that represents the quality is medical doctors and their class service that is widely recognized across Europe.
Professional Teeth Whitening: What? why? how?
More and more people are paying for brighter, whiter teeth. But does teeth whitening work and is it safe? Here are the answers to common questions about the treatment.
French Dentists at their best-Why do they stand out
In the UAE, our team includes hand-picked French specialists all Biological dentists and SMART Certified. Doctor Hubert de Grully joined the team at its very beginning and is our leader at Dr. Roze BioDental Clinic in Jumeirah.
How to stop snoring? what are the best treatments?
Snoring is the sound that results from air passing through your airway when it is partially blocked. Tissues at the top of your airway touch each other and vibrate, making you snore. Virtually all adults snore occasionally.
Periodontics – What exactly does a periodontist do?
Why do they stand out - Satisfaction with NHS dentistry is currently at one of the highest levels seen this century, with 85% rating their NHS dental experience as positive.
We make excellence a habit
Since 2013, the Dr. Roze BioHealth Clinics has been affiliated to the most prestigious institutions in the field.